Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Old May 29th, 2009, 05:34 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Arrow Index of Official Army Card Images

Index of Official Army Card Images

Marvel Master Set:

Abomination, Captin America, Doctor Doom, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Red Skull, Silver Surfer, Spiderman, Thanos, Venom

Breakable Wall Section

Please let me know if you find any dead/broken links. Please post your comments here. All of these images were gathered from the community Gallery and were posted by various members.* Therefore, some images may be of higher quality then others. As new expansions are added I will keep this thread updated. Thanks, and enjoy.

* Currently, most of these quality images were posted by Heroscape Ellfy.

Looking for Classic Army Card Images? Try here instead!

Last edited by AliasQTip; June 2nd, 2009 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Added Breakable Wall Section link.
Old May 29th, 2009, 05:34 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Index of Official Army Card Images

Alphabetical Listing:

A: Abomination B: Breakable Wall Section C: Captin America D: Doctor Doom I: The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man R: Red Skull S: Silver Surfer, Spiderman T: Thanos V: Venom

Last edited by AliasQTip; June 2nd, 2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old June 1st, 2009, 07:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Breakable Wall army card would be a nice addition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 2nd, 2009, 05:24 PM

Thanks for your suggestion, Quozl. The official Hasbro website doesn't show the army card for the destructable terrain. Luckily I just recently purchased a Marvel Master set. Scan, upload, update, done.
Old December 15th, 2010, 05:22 PM

I've added a new feature to my HeroScape website. I've combined this thread and its sister, Classic thread into one sortable table of army card images. You can now sort them by Set, Alphabetical, General, and Power Ranking. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's