Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old January 29th, 2009, 02:34 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker
Battles of Valhalla

This will be change so that people will know which page is which and so that they can choose which story they wish to read, or that interests them.

Page 1-9, Is Waking Dawn: Carr and his forces are handling a Castle which is being attacked day and night by horde's of zombies. Allies are coming but how long will they hold out through the advancing dead?

Page 9-29, A Hero Stands tall: Telling of how Sgt. Drake Alexander first came to be. How he copes with being in Valhalla for the first time and how he learns to become a better leader.

Bloodlines Is a new story that I am telling. Click the link and find out the bloodline of the Darklord Khosumet.

This will be added every time I post a new story so be preapred to enjoy each and every story.

The Battle of all time awaits, my friends!

Last edited by Bro-man; July 8th, 2014 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Adding new things, plus changing a bit of stuff
Old January 29th, 2009, 01:15 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Battles of Vallhalla

I would like to see Story Number Two posted.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old January 29th, 2009, 01:41 PM

Shermif knows what's in an order marker Shermif knows what's in an order marker

I'd like to see #2 as well.
Old January 29th, 2009, 10:20 PM

Are you sure because even though the others stories look good I'm still thinking on one or the other, but if you want I'll type in that story if you want.

But for now I will wait for more replies.
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:24 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Hmm, if your more lenient to the other two, why'd you post the second one?

Anyway, I really like to see #3 getting told.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old January 30th, 2009, 01:04 PM

I don't really mind which story goes in. I want to do them all.
But it's the viewers choice to pick.
Old January 30th, 2009, 10:35 PM

The fourth Tagawa Woo who?

I vote #3.

Think you got what it takes to create a custom for the new army in Valhalla? PM me your idea and it could be put in my fanfic. Here's a link. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=21965
Old January 30th, 2009, 10:55 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

I think you should do #2.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old February 2nd, 2009, 12:18 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Just a note, you should read it over twice before posting to make sure it sounds right and/or everythings in the right tense, form, etc.

Other than that, great start.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 12:28 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Su-weet!!!!!!

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old February 2nd, 2009, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
Just a note, you should read it over twice before posting to make sure it sounds right and/or everythings in the right tense, form, etc.

Other than that, great start.
Thanks I'm glad that you liked the first part of the story. But still, what was it that didn't make sense to you. (And besides I did read it twice)

Anyway I hope you enjoyed as much as everyone else did. Tomorow I Will tell the next chapter and I hope others will enjoy it.

Last edited by Bro-man; February 2nd, 2009 at 01:51 AM.
Old February 5th, 2009, 02:04 AM

Sorry for not telling the story yesterday, I had to do a few things before I could get my chance to tell it.

So now, here is the next chapter.

Waking Dawn: Chapter 1

The battle has barely begun, and the zombies are being held at bay.
Agent Carr keeps on shooting from above along with murphy and the other agents. But soon he notice that the zombies have a small force that is fighting them. He wonder if there will be more coming. He then notices something down below that he has not seen before. There were three zombies that were much larger then the rest and they were just standing there, watching him.

The one zombie in the middle watched and waited patiently for the moment to strike. The others next to him also watch as the battle contiues on between the soulbourgs and the lesser zombies. He then knows its time. He looks to the other two and they nod their heads towards him and the three started waking towards the battle. As zombies keep coming and charging from behind, they pay no attention towards the battle but to the one dark skined man. He then got push on the side by a carless zombie carring a small jagged sword. He spies at it as the zombie stared at him and he wanted that weapon. He grabed the zombie's throut and raised him high off the ground. He grabs the sword and looks at the helpless zombie. He then squeezes his hand on the zombies throut and the a few seconds later the zombie crippled in his hands and was dead. He threw the dead bodied to the ground in a mangled heap. He then stared at the dark skin man who saw this and was shocked to see what it did. The Lead Zombie roared towards him and the other did the same. The three then charged forward and were at the wall of the castle and they started climbing towards their goal.

Carr watch in horror as the three large zombies start to climb higher and higher towards him and the other men. He then quickly yelled out, "Take them out before they get to us!" The other agents did as instructed. They looked over the wall and spoted there targets and started firing. Their shots rained down upon them but they still kept moving up. But one zombie stopped in its place. The zombie tryed to hold on but then its was shot in the head and it plumeted to the ground, two now remain. The zombie with the sword was in a rage, it soon got to the top and was staring at the man who shot the round into the zombie that was next to him. The other agents dodge his sword in time but one agent was not so lucky. The one that shot the round was pierced through his chest. He gasped for breath and the zombie looked at him for a moment and then the zombie lifted his sword high and then the agent was removed from the sword and the agent plumeted towards the ground. The zombie was on the wall with the other agents staring at him in shock. The other zombie got onto the wall as well and then they began to chase the other agents and to kill them. But one zombie with the sword stoped when he was shot from behind. He turned and it was the dark skined man.

Carr stared at the zombie with anger. "C,mon, face me you maggots." He said. The two zombies then rushed towards him. The zombie with the sword continued to rush forward but the other one stoped in its tracks, and it was trying to get rid of something around its neck. Carr grabed his long sword of reckoning and the two were fighting against one another.

Murphy had his long whip and he grabed the zombie with it. He pulled it towards him and it continued to struggle but he held a firm grip. He then whiped him over to the edge of the wall and the zombie almost lost its footing and almost went off the wall. But it caught the edge of the wall and was back up again and had the whip around his neck taken off. But when it quickly turned around to meet his foe. Murphy had his shotgun pointing right at it by only a few feet away. He fired once and the zombie was hit in the side and part of the chest. It staggerd a bit but then Murphy shot the zombie again and this time it was near the head and the zombie fell off the castle wall and plumeted to the ground.

Carr fought against the zombie and he thought that he might have him. The two fought on until Carr had his opening. Carr then knocked the sword out of the way, he cut off the zombies right arm, which was holding up the sword, and he stucked the sword into the zombies gut. The zombie looked down in disbelif that he was defeated, but the zombie looked up and roared one last time towards the dark skin man, before Carr withdrew his sword out and loped off the zombies head and its body fell off the castle wall and hit the ground in a mangled pile. Soon Carr heard cheering from below and when he and murphy looked down and the men were celebrating of their victory as the last zombie was slain before them.

Carr lived through another battle and won another victory for his army. Murphy walked towards him and spoked saying, " We won this battle my freind." Carr looked down and saw the head of the last zombie he killed, he then said while still staring at the head, "Yes we did, but for how much longer will we last against them?" When he finished he kicked the head off the wall and watch as it landed into a pile of bodies.

I hoped you enjoyed it guys, Sorry for the heads being chopped off here and there, but its a great first chapter at least. Can't wait to print in the next chapter.

Last edited by Bro-man; February 5th, 2009 at 12:57 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction