Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 27th, 2022, 04:00 AM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Beginner's Guide to Heroscape Resources

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
This should prove to be a helpful resource for many, well done! Small correction, though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Since the beginning, Heroscapers.com has been THE destination for Heroscape-related discussion and resources.
I believe there were two other online Heroscape communities before Heroscapers came along. I wasn't part of either of them so their names are escaping me right now, but a lot of the old-timers on this site were carryovers from the previous ones.
Thanks for this feedback! I've updated the opening to say "Since its arrival in 2006, Heroscapers.com has been..."

Is that accurate? Or did Heroscapers.com take a little while to truly take off as it were? (If anyone wanted to create a "history of Heroscapers.com" post, I'd definitely be interested in reading it and preserving the history).
hex had a blog post giving a bit of history of the previous two fansites: https://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=440

As far as I can tell (I wasn't around at the time), by the time Heroscapers was started, HQ was basically unusable due to downtime/lag (in fact, this is why Heroscapers was started), so I think it's accurate to say that it has been THE destination since it's founding.

~KoS, who learned today that UPC's transitional site from after the death of .net is actually still up: https://heroscape.proboards.com/

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion