Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old April 3rd, 2007, 03:37 PM

curseyoukhan Woo who?
Allow me to express my intense displeasure that you did something fun and creative with Craig's "penguins with machineguns" quote AND I DIDN'T!

Just opening the issue now and it looks gooooooood.

Constantine
<<Insert funny comment here>>

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Today's sarcasm is tomorrow's news™
Old April 3rd, 2007, 03:53 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Thanks for your hard work. It looks great!
Old April 3rd, 2007, 03:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Just looked through it - great stuff. Though I don't have enough sets to build any of those awesome maps, I did enjoy the strategy and army building articles, as well as Custom Unit Showcase. The 9000 Deaths of Deathwalker 9000 was hilarious as always, and by the time I reached the end I was surprised it was over.

Another masterpiece!
Old April 3rd, 2007, 04:10 PM
...Sneakiest Charmed ('07 CoNny Award)

Mystic Blue is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by curseyoukhan
Allow me to express my intense displeasure that you did something fun and creative with Craig's "penguins with machineguns" quote AND I DIDN'T!
Well feel free to use the banner at the top of atmospro's announcement in your sig and link it back to HSCodex.com. Then you'll be doing something cool with the "penguins with machineguns" quote, too

~Mystic, who's all about spreading the joy

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old April 3rd, 2007, 04:13 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Mystic Blue, you deserve a hearty thank you as well. Nicely done!

And my daughter loves your Pony pic. :P

Old April 3rd, 2007, 04:24 PM
...Sneakiest Charmed ('07 CoNny Award)

Mystic Blue is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Mystic Blue, you deserve a hearty thank you as well. Nicely done!

And my daughter loves your Pony pic. :P
Thanks, markwars . And you also deserve a hearty thank you for coming in at the end and doing a great job for us .

I love the pony, too! Isn't she pretty?

~Mystic

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old April 3rd, 2007, 10:49 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
It is great to see mechastar's article on the wall assault rules in the Codex.

Another fantastic issue. Just the kind of thing we need to tide us over while we wait for Wave 7.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 11:12 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintu2
great issue. the review on Empress Kiova is incorrect it only works on Einar kyrie just thought i point that out.
Ah crap....

If you noticed I actually had something along the lines of [insert stats here] when I started writing that and I didn't have her card in front of me and I forgot to fill it in. I then missed it in my proofread and the mistake went to production. Nice catch. I apologize everybody.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old April 4th, 2007, 12:11 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Another fine issue! The cover is 'cool' and hilarious!!!
Great stuff, CA!

I've got just a bit of a weird impression from the Wave 6 review - the explanation how the Morindan Zombies work is incorrect. Or am I just reading it incorrectly?
Yeah, the Zombie review isn't correct. You simply get 2 squads worth of zombies, the power doesn't use both of them unless you start with both squads.

There's actually quite a few problems in that section. Kiova actually only works for the Einar Imperium and not ANY Kyrie like the Codex says. Runa's discription has an editors note as well (expand on this later).

I do really like what I've read, but this section needs to be looked over again.
Old April 4th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Can someone be so kind as to send me issue #6? My work's web sense keeps blocking the Codex site. I have it at home, but I was wanting to look at one of the articles here at work.

Just send a PM if you can help me.

Cheers,
Mark

EDIT: Thanks Cupids Art.

Old April 4th, 2007, 02:04 PM
has been BANNED

Homba is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Though I don't have enough sets to build any of those awesome maps...
If you have 1 Master Set and 1 Castle, you can build a version of Astral Castle.

I have made a map diagram for a 2 MS + 1 Castle map. Notes on a 1 MS + 1 Castle set are included.

http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...=230100#251202

I don't know if it's just me, but I could hardly see the Astral Castle map diagrams in the Codex. Very blurry, regardless of how I tried to zoom or whatnot. There's a very clear version of the full map for download in the above post.

In case you missed it, there is a variant scenario "The Castle Is Empty" at the end of the article that dispenses with the rather involved Castle Monster Phase (and the Castle Monsters themselves). You just play straight up against the opposing team/army. Still a lot of fun and challenging.

H
Old April 4th, 2007, 04:40 PM

javiern79 has disabled reputation
Great issue. excellent.
The sections that i enjoy must, was the unit crossfire, wave 6 review, house rules & fiction and humor

Tj-Scaper - Rise of the old age

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News