Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 23rd, 2019, 01:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bumblebee (Public Testing)

Thanks. Should be able to wrap this with YK's tests then.
Not sure who is on Art here but let me know if you need anything else.
I managed to get the shadow from my phone on his feet but hopefully tou all can work with that.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 02:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Should be able to knock out my 2nd test this afternoon.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 02:11 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Heading home to start Shockwave shortly.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 08:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Spoiler Alert!

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Bumblebee)
Army Test 1
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes, no mechanical or competitive issues here.
- What should be the unit's point value? IDK, it didn’t feel like he gave me 200 points here in this one and they loss here a game that was very win-able. Having Cybertronian focused powers but only 1 other Cybertronian on his team might suggest he will have a bigger impact once he has more Autobots around to play with. With so many solid 200 point options I might lean towards 190 here, that would pair him up nicely with Prime for a 600 point block to build off of.
- Give a brief preview. Turns out Prime’s boost only occur when he’s engaged, so I’ll be leading with Prime first here, then Bee will rush Canary up into the battle once Prime is in position. Then the boost from Prime that can help her get those skulls she needs for multiple attacks per OM. GA has a long enough base range that he should be able to still shoot arrows at whoever she engages with after moving up just once. If Prime is not engaged, then he will try to knock out Starfire before she goes off and destroys everyone, Bee should help that mission out with his Optics power giving Prime a longer reach. Then Wasp rounds out the group, her main job here is to get some easy wounds on Nightwing with her SA. Titans are tough to take down so we’ll see how it goes, here Raven brings the Ignition spell along in an attempt to score a big skull attack on Prime early in the game.
Map: Island Plane Crash
Units: Bumblebee @200, Optimus Prime, Black Canary, Oliver Queen GA, Wasp (1000) vs. Nightwing, Raven, Hellfire Ignition Spell, Starfire, Changeling, Wonder Girl, Aqualad (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: Starfire fell first to a couple of whiffed def. rolls before she could have a multiple att. turn, and Raven went down next for the Titians having only transferred 2W’s, so this should have been a TT loss, but they still pulled out the win. Wasp falling in 1 att. to Aqualad and never getting a chance to go after Nightwing hurt Bee’s team some, and GA getting rushed and taken out made a difference too, but even so Bee just didn’t really do a ton here. He did have one big round where he carried Canary up, then gave Prime his unrevealed OM, so Canary could get boosted up to 7 att. dice was pretty sweet. She pummeled Raven for 3W in 3 att. before failing to roll 3 skulls, then GA hit Raven for a 4th W and suddenly the Titans were looking very vulnerable. Canary was quickly taken out though so that was her one big Bee & GA assisted move for the game. After that Prime pretty much hogged the OM’s in an effort to finish Raven off while Bee just chipped in an att. on OM3. Although looking back at it I should have just keep att. with Primes 8 att. dice instead of Bee’s 6 since they were all locked into combat with each other anyway. I should have maybe just taken a LEA early on and tried to move Bee up to higher ground on the tail where he could att. at Range. Changeling & Nightwing both were able to att. the two Autobots with one roll of the att. dice and that allowed the Titans to take the two robots down.
- What should be the unit's point value? Bigger loss here and I tried it twice after the first go around wasn’t going well either, just not seeing 200 points. Bug, Conan, Zemo, Kraven, Ozy, Lizard, etc. all seem to be a better value pick at 200 points as a toss in figure, and Nightwing gives you a whole lot more at 200 points as a figure to build an entire army around.
- Give a brief preview. The plan here is to drive Blob up to the front lines and then have him try and get a few of the WC stuck to him, serving as a road block. Then I’ll retreat with Bee and give Sharon Carter a ride up to high ground on the Blob glob. Sharon’s got a cheap double attack that once boosted by Cap & HG should hopefully prove effective. Cap will need to get OM1 himself to get his boost going, but I won’t start that up until R2. Wreck-Gar moves so fast that once Blob goes down he’ll charge out and take over the engagement role in an effort to keep the WC away from Cap, he’ll also try to get adj. to Bee so he can heal him should he need it. WC are a formidable bunch on their own, once they’ve done their damage Conan will serve as a clean up figure.
Map: Island Plane Crash
Units: Bumblebee @200, Wreck-Gar, Blob, Capt. America, Sharon Carter (1000) vs. WC, Conan (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: First game out ended up being a total disaster for the Avengers, I had forgotten Cap didn’t have SS and allowed Piledriver to slip past Blob where he destroyed Cap. Blob also failed miserably and took a fast 5W while not slowing down anyone as Thunderball just used his SA to move Blob and then moved right past him to take HG first. So I restarted the game at R1T2, and opted to have Blob engage Piledriver instead the second time around. This doesn’t turn out any better for the Avengers as Blob goes down in the first round while the WC have taken HG. Cap & Wreck-Gar go on offense and Wreck-Gar takes out Wrecker with a quickness. Bee gives Sharon a lift to HG and she manages to get in one double att. of 5 before Cap goes down to Piledriver. Thunderball falls, but then Wreck-Gar falls suddenly to a Piledriver combo punch. Bee & Sharon try their best but Bee quickly falls to Piledriver & Bulldozer, then Sharon fall to Piledriver.
Final Thoughts: It’s hard to judge him as there are a lack of Cybertronian units for him to play his two Cybertronian related powers off of. Prime (move 6, range 6) & Wreck-Gar (move 8, range 5) both kind of prefer to be engaged and have a decent move/range combo already, so the bonus range isn’t a huge deal for them. I realized after these tests were done that Soundwave (move 5, range 5) might actually like him the most out of the current Cybertronians, since his tape bonding cost him his move, the extra range could help him att. without moving. Megatron (move 5, range 4) might like the range boost the second most as his big att. of 7 is only at range 4 and he’s on the slower side. So if you want me too, I can run another test with him joining the Decipticon ranks.

Moving revealed OM’s to Cybertronian cards only benefits Prime currently, but since he has a bigger att. than Bee you often would rather just let Prime take the OM from the get go. Moving unrevealed OM’s didn’t come up for me at all. Maybe give Bee an initiative boost for OM’s on his card, then he can move one somewhere else after the boost has already been counted? That’s kind of scout like to help his team win initiative, then move an unrevealed OM to someone else once you’ve seen who wins initiative.

As for the carry a humanoid ally around power, Angel does it much better for just 90 points, while Robot does it while flying for just 210. Since Robot also has an initiative power, giving Bee on might close the gap some on debating on which carry guy to draft. I also felt like giving up his attack to move just 2 more spaces was only useful if no one was in range to att. Otherwise, 2 more spaces isn’t that big a change in positioning more often then not. If it is suppose to represent his car alt mode, maybe let him get a full 2nd move of 6 for not attacking. With a total move of 12 his carry would suddenly be different and potentially better than what Robot or Angle does. Then you could really race someone like Cable out to HG and let him do his leadership thing right away.

Just some thoughts to consider. Thanks for running him T, so happy to see this booster coming together.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 09:01 PM

Not sure if we have time to make.drastic changes. If anything I think the increased movement is.one.to try. Thanks.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 10:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I would go with 190 points, and +4 to the move.

I agree that the Order Marker movement was a bit lackluster right now, due to Optimus usually being the better attack option anyway. I used it a couple of times, but it didn't feel like a great strategy in most instances. Not sure if an initiative boost fits cleanly on the card, but I agree that might help.

Otherwise, it might be something to build into future Transformer designs as a way of boosting Bumblebee.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 24th, 2019, 07:13 AM

+4 move was my first thought as well but a double move would allow for more Carry options as you could move, Carry, move.
Old June 24th, 2019, 09:03 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you go double move, I’d drop his Move Number to 5. A car shouldn’t be keeping pace with Flash.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 24th, 2019, 10:14 AM

My thoughts exactly.
Anyone else want to chime in here?
Old June 24th, 2019, 10:47 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Agreed with Bats, re: 5 move. Haven't had the time to really dig into the tests, but I trust you guys to tweak him as needed.
Old June 24th, 2019, 10:52 AM

OK, leaning that way. Will wait a bit for folks to chime in but will probably need at least one more set of tests here. I can most likely hit those this week if needed.
Old June 24th, 2019, 11:08 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Either option sounds fine to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library