Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old February 3rd, 2021, 08:01 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einarian Rifleman View Post
Hi, I am looking for the cartoons and commercials for the heroscape franchise. I have been able to find some, but I can't find some of them.

Best I can remember is that they released
-one commercial
-two animated cartoons
-one computer animated webisode

If anyone could lend me a hand with what items were released and where they might be I would be very grateful.
I vaguely remember reading a manuscript for some assumingly unreleased animation of sorts on the site. If I could stumble upon that I'm sure we have the official released stuff. Hoping we find it because I want to see now too lol

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old February 3rd, 2021, 04:22 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einarian Rifleman View Post
Hi, I am looking for the cartoons and commercials for the heroscape franchise. I have been able to find some, but I can't find some of them.

Best I can remember is that they released
-one commercial
-two animated cartoons
-one computer animated webisode

If anyone could lend me a hand with what items were released and where they might be I would be very grateful.
They are all on YouTube - search Heroscape Cartoon and Heroscape Commercial

Old February 20th, 2021, 10:55 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you ask a player if you can disengage from their unit(s) without taking a disengagement swipe, are they bound by their word to not roll that disengagement attack?

As in, in a 3 player game, if you say you will attack a player unless they let you disengage to attack the third player and they say they will not roll for disengagement, can they then roll the disengagement attack anyway once the figure actually moves?

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old February 20th, 2021, 11:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There's nothing in the rules that would bond a player to their word in such a situation. It's certainly a house rule you could establish. For me, I'd fully allow backstabbing in that situation, but there'd also be retribution down the road. Just like in life, there are consequences for not keeping your promises. I certainly wouldn't trust them next time and would just attack their figure instead.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 28th, 2021, 10:47 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Can an Enslaved figure reveal an X OM as part of a special power?
Old February 28th, 2021, 11:04 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Can an Enslaved figure reveal an X OM as part of a special power?
Are there any figures with X order marker powers that don’t state you have to have revealed an OM on them to use that power? Siege, Evar and Van Nessing all have that language.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old February 28th, 2021, 03:20 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Heracles.
Old March 5th, 2021, 04:45 PM

If two Rats are engaged and a figure with whirlwind attacks the first one, if the 2nd one scatters away, can another Rat engage and not be targeted by whirlwind?
Old March 5th, 2021, 05:10 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
If two Rats are engaged and a figure with whirlwind attacks the first one, if the 2nd one scatters away, can another Rat engage and not be targeted by whirlwind?
I would say it could, because it is a different figure and whirlwind attack doesnt require the user to declare targets before attacking.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 5th, 2021, 06:32 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, you can attack each new Rat (or Divider). This is also the same for Monks and Woo.
Old March 5th, 2021, 08:01 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
This is also the same for Monks and Woo.
And especially well for Quasatch if the rats player is brave/foolish enough.
Old March 5th, 2021, 10:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Heracles.
Seems like yes, Heracles can Labor even when Enslaved.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's