Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 7th, 2020, 08:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Designed

His powers are not incredible so he may be fine. That stat line looks more like a 300 point figure in C3G.
Old July 7th, 2020, 08:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd put his range at 240-255, so I think you're in the right neighborhood for sure.

(Stats + SS is 210 of that).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2020, 02:45 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Lil'Helm and I did a slight rework on Sandman. in all the play testing we did, we never used his Reach power. It just didn't seem to be much of a factor and so if we eliminate it, we were able to separate the two actions in his Sandstorm power.

Now the first part allows him to move during his attack (after his roll, before the opponent's roll). Obviously this is most effective if he was on a sand space and was able to move a significant distance. Even in melee though, he can switch spaces around the engagement to try to get height, get into multiple engagements, get away from multiple engagements, or just force Spidey to move elsewhere. The bottom line is, it represents his flexibility and stretching.

During the same attack phase, after the opponent rolls (for Spider-sense and) defense dice, Sandman comes crashing down in a smashing blow of sand potentially causing damage to those around him.

By our estimation, the loss of Reach but the gain of 5% more chance of Sand Smash wounds lost him about 10 points in value. Ultimately he will play exactly as he did in our play tests (since we never utilized Reach) but the card will read much simpler.
Old July 19th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Further tweaking was also done to Etrigan the Demon. After review of some comic panels and further research, we decided to give him the official Lava Resistant special power. Since this makes him more valuable and more draft-worthy on certain maps, we increased his points to 260.
Old July 24th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Captain Underpants

Here is the first of a new pair of heroes designed by HELM JR.

--------------------------------------------------

DC

STARGIRL

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
ATHLETE
EAGER
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 4
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 5
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 4

COSMIC CONVERTER ATTACK BONUS
If Stargirl is attacking an adjacent figure, add 1 die to Stargirl’s attack.

COSMIC STAFF DEFENSE
When Stargirl rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a non-adjacent opponent add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

FLYING
When counting spaces for Stargirl’s movement, ignore elevations. Stargirl may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Stargirl starts to fly, if she is engaged she will take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old July 24th, 2020, 09:51 PM
Captain Underpants

Here is the second of a new pair of heroes designed by HELM JR.
------------------------------------------
DC

S.T.R.I.P.E.

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
PROTECTOR
LOYAL
MEDIUM 7

LIFE: 4
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 4
ATTACK: 3
DEFENSE: 6

COMBAT CHALLENGE
If an opponent's figure that is adjacent to S.T.R.I.P.E. attacks with a normal or special attack, it must attack S.T.R.I.P.E.

ROCKET FIRE
If S.T.R.I.P.E. is attacking a non-adjacent figure, add 1 die to S.T.R.I.P.E.’s attack.

FLYING
When counting spaces for S.T.R.I.P.E.’s movement, ignore elevations. S.T.R.I.P.E. may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When S.T.R.I.P.E. starts to fly, if he is engaged he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPERSTRENGTH
Old July 24th, 2020, 10:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Stripesy!!
Old July 24th, 2020, 11:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We need to convince you to do a C3G Encore. The first one went really well. And, man, we could use a STRIPE.

Ah, but we could never do a co-design for this one. The Flying Symbol will keep us apart.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2020, 08:24 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Hey @Matt Helm , you need to delete Copperhead from the gallery so I can replace it.
Old July 25th, 2020, 09:15 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I don't have the Sandman figure so I'm not sure but looking at the picture he feels like he could have a height of 6?

Last edited by A3n; July 25th, 2020 at 08:36 PM.
Old July 25th, 2020, 01:37 PM
Captain Underpants

Wow! Yes! Wow! Yes! Oh my, those cards look awesome. Lil'Helm noticed first on his phone this morning and ran into my bedroom to tell me to pull them up. Got to love the A(3n)wesomeness of the art work here.

(1) Copperhead has been deleted from the Gallery. By the way, these three cards don't show up in the gallery for me. Are they hidden in the Sanctum or do I just have a cache problem? I do see them in the thread though.

(2) I'm sorry to ask you to do this but can we update Black Panther to 180 points? It's really close and we found the printout copy the other night with my hand written edit of 180. I guessing that was the latest playtest amend over the digital copy I cut and paste in the thread.

(3) Sandman is a unique height. He is slightly taller than Captain America (Ht 5) as you guessed but he isn't close to Hulk (Ht 6) height. If there was a 5.3 official height that is where Sandman's mini would fit. Ultimately, he's noticeably closer to 5 than 6.

(4) On Punisher, we never expected to see you go the extra mile with a marker. Since you did though, the boys and I were hoping that you could consider changing the assault rifle to a crosshair scope image like this:

Thanks again for unveiling these great cards. You are da'King.

Last edited by Matt Helm; July 25th, 2020 at 02:21 PM.
Old July 25th, 2020, 02:33 PM
Captain Underpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
We need to convince you to do a C3G Encore. The first one went really well. And, man, we could use a STRIPE.

Ah, but we could never do a co-design for this one. The Flying Symbol will keep us apart.
I had a blast doing the C3G/HelmAverse crossover card. I would love to share it here but understand that it must wait until the time is right to be officially released by C3G. What a great group you, or should I say we, have driving the C3G. I was so impressed with everyone’s contribution behind the curtain.

I may be tempted to play around again. And it doesn’t have to be a crossover so I could be roped into a Flying Symbol design card someday. Maybe even of a character already done in the HelmAverse.

This STRIPE Wasn’t my design. It was all Helm Jr. He wanted to make Stargirl and STRIPE to have a synergy for obvious reasons. I challenged him to make it subtle enough that they could easily be drafted separately but the temptation would be there as a pair.

I think he got it done in a simple way. Stargirl hits harder but STRIPE can take her defense rolls when they are engaged to same figure. I happened to run through a playtest of a new card I finished off last night and they played the way I hoped. Not sure if others would experience them the same way but time will tell.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations