Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 31st, 2019, 09:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Yeah, that's one that we really nailed when we finally figured it out, IMO. Took us a while, though! We had no idea what it should do when we were making Superman (I) so it didn't make the cut.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 31st, 2019, 05:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Personally I'm not a fan of a design reusing 3 fairly common powers, so if I was doing it, I would probably make some variation on Reluctant Hero or Heat Vision (Focused Heat Vision from Superboy?) or do another Kryptonian power. I don't think it's a huge deal though; a beatstick that powerful with Reluctant Hero is still something pretty fresh, and it seems like the majority disagrees with me anyways.
Old March 31st, 2019, 06:03 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I do think I'd overall lean toward the straightforward approach with him of three reuses. I wish it was a slightly more interesting recombination (as right now it is just reluctant hero paired with two typically on Kryptonians).

As far as Wonder vs Individual Classes, I think part of it would be on how much you wanted them to synergize, and what sort of aesthetic you wanted. The Wonders are essentially the League of Earth 2, so we could follow the style used for the League so far. BUT the Wonders were also an alternate universe modernization of the JSA to a degree who all have a shared class or two.

Then we can look at the scope of the Wonders:
The "Trinity" of the Wonders: Alan Scott, Hawkgirl, Jay Garrick
Only one doesn't have a mainline counterpart.

Expanding beyond that, the list grows quite a bit. However, we still wind up with really only Dr. Fate, Aquawoman, Superman (Val), Robin (John Grayson) and Fury as the ones without a counterpart. Fury of course is a grey area though as "Donna of the Amazons."

This is a place where we have a Thomas Wayne Batman though without delving into the Flashpoint Universe. It also has some interesting alternates, like Doctor Impossible Jimmy Olsen and Red Tornado Lois.

So it could be some interesting territory overall. But somewhat limited until alternate universe rules get a bit more work.
Old March 31st, 2019, 10:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

This was the result of some Discord discussion. Not quite finished, but i'm throwing it here for now so everyone can see it and so I won't forget where we ended up. I'd like to keep his markers at 3 but it may have to go to 2 just for gameplay purposes.
Quote:
NAME = GREEN LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = SODAM YAT

SPECIES = DAXAMITE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 7
POINTS = ???

ION HOST 3
Start the game with 3 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Green Lantern's Move, Range, and Attack numbers for each green Battery Marker on this card. This Green Lantern has the secret identity of Ion in addition to what is listed on this card.

DAXAMITE DEFENSE
When rolling defense against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian or Daxamite, if at least one shield is rolled, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.

THIRD POWER
This power should probably be something that forces him to burn markers under certain situations.

FLYING

SUPER STRENGTH
Old March 31st, 2019, 10:57 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So is Ion like an entity like Parallax? I forget.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 31st, 2019, 10:58 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah he’s the green one
Old March 31st, 2019, 11:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't know the back story here, why would a Marvel green lantern call out an weakness to a DC specific race? Was he in some kind of cross over comic book where Superman kicked his butt?
Old March 31st, 2019, 11:03 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I don't know the back story here, why would a Marvel green lantern call out an weakness to a DC specific race? Was he in some kind of cross over comic book where Superman kicked his butt?
Daxamites are DC characters. They’re basically just an evolutionary offshoot of Kryptonians that wound up on another planet. Mon-El is another one.

So Sodam Yat is basically a Kryptonian with Green Lantern powers. He’s also the host to Ion, the Entity that represents the green light, meaning he has super duper GL powers I guess.
Old March 31st, 2019, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Yeah he’s the green one
I wonder if the Ion Entity shouldn't be separate then and possess Sodom as a host, kinda like how I have the Parallax/Hal set up. Rather than the extra Secret Identity.

Old March 31st, 2019, 11:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Okay. I don't know why I was thinking GL were Marvel, that is what was messing me up. This is a DC card all the way, now it all makes sense.
Old March 31st, 2019, 11:16 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Yeah he’s the green one
I wonder if the Ion Entity shouldn't be separate then and possess Sodom as a host, kinda like how I have the Parallax/Hal set up. Rather than the extra Secret Identity.
I think there’s honestly enough space for designs that go both ways. But I wouldn’t mind having an Ion Entity design that synergizes well with Sodam and Kyle at all.
Old March 31st, 2019, 11:28 PM
Just A Head

For the Earth 2 gang you could probably do a mix. Class them all as Wonder but then they get the markers like the JLA?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy