Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old September 27th, 2022, 09:40 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - Quarterfinals through 10/

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
The vegietarian18 (4-0) v. jcustar09 (3-1) armies are:

Agent 045
* Iskra Esenwein, Krav Maga Agents, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warriors of Ashrax5
Release the Hounds
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx3, Marrden Nagrubs

jcustar and I are playing tonight. He's playing my build minus 3 Ashra and Otonashi.
This one was close, but in the end The Krav and WoA win again to go 5-0. This time they were a squad down and no otonashi. Vegietarian18 won the very first initiative and that was the only one...lost all of the others I believe. Vegie had an extremely solid 2nd or 3rd round when Su-Bak-na came out to destroy Raelin and then the hounds had a good 3rd move. It then came down to some key initiative rolls so that the Krav could fan out and start their barrage. Was a great game vegietarian18 and I wish you all the luck in the future!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old September 27th, 2022, 10:12 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Fun game. Not much more to report than what jcustar said. I played Hounds aggressively early, with the help of Valda, but didn't find much and lost some Hounds which put me in an early hole. I switched to SBN to nuke Raelin out the game, and started to turn the tide in my favor. But a crucial initiative loss allowed the Krav to escape, and they quickly blasted my four remaining Hounds once they did. Had some moments where I could have sent Hounds deep to the Krav, with some risky plays, that in retrospect I probably should have taken. Happy to show the power of the Krav / Ashra combo in Delta, even if it was pointed against me this time.
Old October 2nd, 2022, 08:25 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Kevin and I are playing now.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 2nd, 2022, 10:08 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Boromir and I played our full armies against each other (Blast x2, Glad x3, Raiders x2, Raelin vs. 10th x5, Iskra, Rechets)

Was a long drawn out game as these two ranged armies are wont to do against other range..... until the end.

I'm not sure who should win this matchup on paper, but for the most part the Blastatrons fired 1s and 2s against the 10th who were rolling 2s and 3s. I would fire at any Gladiatrons that got close meaning there weren't a lot of gladiatron engagements. (Range +1 was really useful for Boromir most game, and Valda was critical for the Regiment late)

Anytime I had a good survival rate I would wait then fire into the gladiatrons which really made advancement tough for them.

There were a few critical gladiatron advancement survivals that really helped to turn the tide after some survivals, and that led to what looked like a solid endgame position for Boromir.

Iskra/2 Regiment vs. 5 Blastatrons/Raelin/2 Raiders.

The Blasts came off of their level 3 perch to attack the 2 retreated Regiment. This left me an opening which I got lucky to pull off. Iskra hit her summons, and the Rechets popuplated the height positions killing 2 of the Blastatrons.

The Blastatrons, mostly engaged, just couldn't kill the Rechets who wiped all but 1 out. That left a duel with Raelin which she didn't do bad against, killing 2 Rechets. When she went down, Boromir surrendered. I had Iskra/2 Reg/1 Rechet vs. 1 Blast/2 Raiders

great game. Lots of swings and lots of positional battling.
Old October 3rd, 2022, 11:31 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Kinseth and I will be playing our match tomorrow. We both have our full armies.
Old October 7th, 2022, 12:34 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Only Semidelayed

The Semifinals are on Fossil.

The dysole (5-1) v. kevindola (4-1) armies are:
Snowpiercer
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Nilfheim, Goblin Cuttersx5
10th Rechet
* Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, 10th Regiment of Footx5

kevindola chooses to place the first army bid or defer. dysole chooses who places first.

The jcustar07 (4-1) v. kinseth (4-1) armies are:
Release the Hounds
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx3, Marrden Nagrubs
Return of the King
* Isamu, Nilfheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Greenscale Warriorsx3

jcustar07 chooses to place the first army bid or defer. kinseth chooses who places first.

~Dysole, informationally

Last edited by Dysole; October 7th, 2022 at 12:50 PM.
Old October 7th, 2022, 12:50 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Oops

Grabbed the wrong map. I have since updated it.

~Dysole, informationally
Old October 15th, 2022, 12:05 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - Semifinals through 10/14

I played my full 10th Regiment army vs. Dysole (-3 cutters, -Eldgrim)

Awful dice for Dysole that included a 1 on Wannok and her first 2 attacks of Nilf vs. 10th Reg both blocked. (4v2)

This led to a 4 wound wait then fire round of 3v5s that brought Nilf to 1 life. Nilf killed 2 Regiment before dying on the next turn.

That left the 17 cutters vs. 18 Regiment (and vampiress). It was a grind but the Cutters really have a tough time against 4 man range on this map as it's easy to set up the range to get height and where Mob can't happen.

I won with a good amount of the redcoats still on the board.

gg Dysole.
Old October 18th, 2022, 07:12 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

looks like Kinseth and I are playing tonight at 10 pm EST...armies are undetermined at this point

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!

Last edited by jcustar07; October 18th, 2022 at 07:12 PM. Reason: left off EST
Old October 18th, 2022, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
looks like Kinseth and I are playing tonight at 10 pm EST...armies are undetermined at this point
Kinseth is coming with their army minus Isamu and 1 Greenscale Warrior...and I'm coming with my army.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old October 18th, 2022, 11:40 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Close game with Jcustar07 that essentially came down to Su-Bak-Na swinging up at a 3 life protected Raelin. I had control of the early game and weathered the storm of Hounds. I made a power play over to take out a Hound early in one of the late rounds that would have seen his hounds go down to 2. Instead I missed that attack on the hound with Nilf and then all my greenscales missed as well. He had a return play with hot Plague rolls killing 2/3 Greenscales protecting Nilf and one on Nilf.

I paid for the power play maneuver with three total wounds on Nilf before he was able to clear out those enemies near him. I then went back to hold Wannok and Jcustar moved in with Su-bak-Na and Grubs.

He got 4/7 and Nilf blocked with 4/7. Nilf then hit 5/7 and Su-Bak-Na blocked only 1 wound. My remaining greenscale that could help was unable to land the killing blow with 4 attack dice. Su-Bak-Na had another attack up and rolled 3 skulls, Nilf blocked them all one more time and finished off the Su-Bak-Na after that.

Tense finish and well played game by Jcustar. I think I was lucky to walk away the winner in this one. Dice Gods were on my side!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 19th, 2022, 11:45 PM

It's The Finals Countdown

The Finals are on Platypus Dry Season.

The kevindola (5-1) v. kinseth (5-1) armies are:
10th Rechet
* Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, 10th Regiment of Footx5
Return of the King
* Isamu, Nilfheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Greenscale Warriorsx3

kinseth chooses to place the first army bid or defer. kevindola chooses who places first.

~Dysole, pushing us off

Last edited by superfrog; October 20th, 2022 at 10:02 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events