Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 5th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Epic maps by french scaper LoDeNo!

Hi guys! These maps are not mine, they are from LoDeNo, one of our (if not the) best map-makers in France.

I think it's a work which deserve to be showed here.

Some tips before the show begins:

Download:
All the VirtualScape Files can be downloaded here:
http://www.box.com/s/9dospbk9qsoe0syj1fog

All the maps were design to play with the following special rules:
. Water: You have to stop when you enter in water, but if all your move is on water then you don't have to stop but it costs 2 move points per space
. Swamp water: Same as Water.
. Sand: costs 2 move points per space
. Snow: costs 3 move points per space + fly forbidden
. The fortress door was reviewed: http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/841/porte.jpg

Now, the maps (I did not translate the titles):

Spoiler Alert!

Hope you enjoy it, and tell me if you want me to release more french stuff.

Bye! Have fun with scape!

Last edited by Foudzing; November 5th, 2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old November 5th, 2012, 04:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Epic maps by french scaper LoDeNo!

Forums:

This map in particular is very clever, it gives a good mental image of Roman forums, and it looks like a blast to play on.
Old November 5th, 2012, 05:46 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I love these maps. Pass my warm words on to LoDeNo.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 5th, 2012, 05:53 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Release the French! Allons enfants de la Patrie!

Embuscades is my favorite. Beautiful maps; really reminiscent of the old school maps that were in the majority on Heroscapers back in the day, before the BoV standards really settled in on map makers.
Old November 5th, 2012, 09:34 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've been French fried!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old November 5th, 2012, 09:45 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Consider my mind blown.

If I could build even one of these maps, I'd kiss LoDeNo's feet. :P
Oh, and as far as this goes:

Quote:
Hope you enjoy it, and tell me if you want me to release more french stuff.
More! More! More!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 5th, 2012, 09:53 PM

Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby!

These are the most impressive maps I've ever seen! LoDeNo is is a genius and should be even more highly commended than he already is!

Ashus is Empress Kiova...
in The Cave of Hope...
Old November 5th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Great maps!

They remind me heavily of Nadi's maps. Must have the same ideas. (I suggest they check out each other's maps threads.)
Old November 5th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Gorgeous maps. They remind me of the maps Ch1can0 used to post, and he was the best.

Thanks for sharing, Foudzing.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 6th, 2012, 12:07 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

very happy to have found this thread! You have some very nice maps here; I look forward to seeing more!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 6th, 2012, 11:22 AM

LoDeNo knows what's in an order marker LoDeNo knows what's in an order marker LoDeNo knows what's in an order marker

Thank you Foudzing for posting theses maps here. It's a very good idea.

Thanks everybody for the comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

They remind me heavily of Nadi's maps. Must have the same ideas. (I suggest they check out each other's maps threads.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Gorgeous maps. They remind me of the maps Ch1can0 used to post, and he was the best.
Interesting. I'm going to have a look at their maps.

These maps can be made as such (if you have enough hex), but they can also be a source of inspiration for your own maps.

Every map was mounted and tested.
The size of all these maps is approximatively the same : 47 x 31
Most of the time, they are optimized to reduce the amount and hexs needed.

The french forum : http://forum.heroscape.free.fr/

Last edited by LoDeNo; November 6th, 2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 02:19 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Great maps! They look amazing and, more importantly, look like they'd play well. Those special rules are interesting, I'll have to give them a go sometime.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios