Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 25th, 2014, 04:28 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Dignan's Scraps - New Scrap 3/25

Update 3/25 - Sorry for the huge delay in adding more scraps. Here is a fresh one. More to follow.

Map: Ballycarbery
Requires: 1/2 RotV, 1 FotA

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old April 10th, 2014, 04:42 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Looking forward to some more variety in these so I can build 2 distinct maps (for playtesting) using only 3 sets.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 10th, 2014, 07:44 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Looking forward to some more variety in these so I can build 2 distinct maps (for playtesting) using only 3 sets.
I've got another one on the table right now that is ready to upload. I just need to get it in VS. I'll have more on the way.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old December 11th, 2014, 10:08 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

You can now play Breeze online!

Rules for the Scraps format are included next to the board.
Old November 4th, 2015, 10:50 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

Hey @superfrog , would you mind turning all the Scraps maps into online boards? I am considering a Scraps tournament for the next online classic league.

If not then @Dignan would you be able to send me images of the top downs for your maps (less Breeze)?

Finally, are there any plans to have any more Scraps maps going up?

(Also Dignan, if you didn't notice, 2 of your other maps were used in the most recent season of Classic online tournament. Round 3 was 'When Paths Cross' and Round 4 is using 'Striking Distance'
Old November 4th, 2015, 11:32 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:

Hey @superfrog , would you mind turning all the Scraps maps into online boards? I am considering a Scraps tournament for the next online classic league.

If not then @Dignan would you be able to send me images of the top downs for your maps (less Breeze)?

Finally, are there any plans to have any more Scraps maps going up?

(Also Dignan, if you didn't notice, 2 of your other maps were used in the most recent season of Classic online tournament. Round 3 was 'When Paths Cross' and Round 4 is using 'Striking Distance'
I could probably get those done over the weekend, if that would be helpful.
Old November 4th, 2015, 12:25 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog
That would be great. No rush though. Whenever you get a chance. Thanks!
Old November 4th, 2015, 06:24 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Quote:
I got a chance on one, so here's Slush.
Old November 7th, 2015, 04:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And here's Crumble.
Old August 8th, 2016, 02:51 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I've got another one on the table right now that is ready to upload. I just need to get it in VS. I'll have more on the way.
@Dignan , Did you ever get this one made?

@superfrog The only current map I don't have is Ballycarbery. Any chance you could make that one when you have a chance?

The next classic league is going to be a Scraps format (launching sometime next month) and that map will complete the set. I plan on using Ash too, that one looks good.
Old August 8th, 2016, 04:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

I could certainly put it together in the next few days. Sounds like a fun tournament!
Old August 8th, 2016, 07:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And here's Crumble.
and @kevindola , here is Ballycarbery.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios