Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old September 20th, 2015, 01:41 AM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.5) (New Glyph Cards)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Okay, I'm gonna be that guy and ask: Can this work on a Mac?
(Belatedly) No, Magic Set Editor doesn't support Mac, sadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
AotP!

Please

Is that these? I'm not up to date on Heroscape news - so that's what they're doing with it these days. Looks similar enough . There's no way I'll have time to devote to templating it, but the larger Magic Set Editor community might pick it up since it's tied to MTG.

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old September 20th, 2015, 01:20 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Those indeed and AotP is a great game and new lifeblood. You should try it out. It is relatively cheap.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old September 20th, 2015, 01:47 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I would be glad to work on the template if there is a set of good quality blanks available.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 20th, 2015, 09:40 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Please do
I think there have been some posted already. I'm off tomorrow and will try to find you some.
Anything specific you are looking for?

Old September 20th, 2015, 10:30 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Please do
I think there have been some posted already. I'm off tomorrow and will try to find you some.
Anything specific you are looking for?
For starters, better quality blanks like this for each color for figures:

I edited this one from one of the cards posted in the gallery, but it needs to be a higher resolution to create good looking cards. If anyone has made some hi-res blanks, I could use those to create the card template. If no one has any, I can make a set at this quality for now.

I would also need blanks for the spell cards.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 4th, 2016, 02:47 PM

Longg delay in posting. Life got in the way.

Turns out my scanner makes copies similar or worse than what's posted above.

The above looks good to me, anybody willing to do it?

Old February 4th, 2016, 03:17 PM

Quote:

I shelved mine after @jwsanner2 said he was working on one as well as someone named pichoro. The example jwsanner posted had a much better quality card blank. I'm reluctant to spend the time on it if someone else is going to do the same work with better resources.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 4th, 2016, 03:41 PM

jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:

I shelved mine after @jwsanner2 said he was working on one as well as someone named pichoro. The example jwsanner posted had a much better quality card blank. I'm reluctant to spend the time on it if someone else is going to do the same work with better resources.
I haven't heard from Pichoro (the fellow who administers MSE) for quite some time. I'd be willing to turn over my imperfect but decent blanks if you want to pick up the template.

Alternatively, I will probably get it to the point of being finished sometime within the next few months. I need to redo a pretty big chunk of it to work ideally.
Old February 4th, 2016, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwsanner2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:

I haven't heard from Pichoro (the fellow who administers MSE) for quite some time. I'd be willing to turn over my imperfect but decent blanks if you want to pick up the template.

Alternatively, I will probably get it to the point of being finished sometime within the next few months. I need to redo a pretty big chunk of it to work ideally.
If you want to post your blanks, I can start up on it again. However, if you are still planning on finishing yours, I'd rather not spend the time.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 4th, 2016, 08:23 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Does anyone know if it's possible to use MSE with Win 10? Got a new laptop and would like to port my files to it.
Old February 4th, 2016, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
Does anyone know if it's possible to use MSE with Win 10? Got a new laptop and would like to port my files to it.
Works fine for me.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 7th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

No problem for me neither.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software