Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old August 27th, 2009, 01:58 AM

Astronaut Jones is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Migol Ironwill

I'm so excited for this guy. I'm hopefully getting him in the mail tomorrow or Saturday. With Finn and the Axegrinders he seems like he'll just wreck people and he's pretty sturdy at the same time.
Old November 18th, 2009, 04:16 PM

RattyZ is surprisingly tart

Opposing Migol is very frustrating,

his one shield defense discourages attacks, since you know you'll have to chip away at him painfully slow.

His deadly strikes are a terror on the battlefield as well. If you're playing with the dwarves, I highly recommend getting Migol.

All I have to say to you is this Haiku:

Three skull roll on Cyp
Four defense was not enough
Finished in one turn

Last edited by RattyZ; November 18th, 2009 at 04:19 PM. Reason: adding haiku.
Old December 8th, 2009, 06:00 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart

My Krug got owned by Migol and friends (AG) on NHSD tourny. I was stupid enough to let him get height on me.
But if I would have put more markers on him instead of Q10 maybe he would have done better but so many little guys to beat up Krug
Old July 9th, 2011, 04:46 PM

Red Drake is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Migol is epic he takes so long to kill and has deadly strike making him dangerous to many heroes, my favourite is using him to attack nilf beating him or getting him down to 2 or less life every time, he is very good and killing high point high attack figures and having the +1 glyph to boost him on height he rocks
Old July 15th, 2011, 01:57 PM

Viktor, the Kyrie Russian is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

When I first used Little Migs, I didn't expect much, with the attack of 2 and all. But I was pleasantly surprised to see that his specials and synergy greatly outweigh his low attack.

Kyries, Распространение наши крылья для матери Россия!
Old July 15th, 2011, 02:02 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

@Viktor: Deadly strike makes that low attack essentially become a dangerous weapon. One Shield Defense even makes him last forever...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 15th, 2011, 02:59 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
@Viktor: Deadly strike makes that low attack essentially become a dangerous weapon. One Shield Defense even makes him last forever...

Migol: The Unstoppable Force AND the Immovable Object.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:41 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does Migol's one shield defense negate the Master of the Hunt's Mortal Strike?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 3rd, 2013, 03:00 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by book of Crixus
-ONE SHIELD DEFENCE: Mortal Strike Damage
Does Crixus recieve additional wounds from Mortal Strike?
No. Additional wounds from Mortal Stike are considered part of the attack, so if One Shield Defence activates, Crixus only takes one wound.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 03:02 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by book of Crixus
-ONE SHIELD DEFENCE: Mortal Strike Damage
Does Crixus recieve additional wounds from Mortal Strike?
No. Additional wounds from Mortal Stike are considered part of the attack, so if One Shield Defence activates, Crixus only takes one wound.
Great thanks!!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 12th, 2014, 08:46 PM

Balaams Donkey is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I have been thinking of an army that could have great potential with this guy in it.

Migol
Rhogar
Mogrimm
Marro Stingers 2x
Filler.

So Rhogar Migol and Mogrimm go together with the dwarfs in the front. Migol gets engaged. Then Mogrimm shoots commanders strike. and together they start pounding away.
then as they get hurt, bring in Rhogar to heal. Hopefully they have done enough damage to allow the Stingers to clean up.
Thoughts?
Old January 26th, 2014, 11:44 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne Elite 5 View Post
Love this little guy. Held out against two squads of 4th mass. once.
I was playing a game recently where he was wrecked in just one turn by a squad of microcorp agents. Blanked defense rolls two times! It's funny how experiences can differ. I feel like this guy is a much better hero killer than a squad killer. Cool sculpt, though!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units