Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old June 13th, 2007, 12:02 AM

Sapper has disabled reputation
SAPPER’s Contest RESULTS!!!

The Game is now over!!!!

Thank you for all the hard work that each and everyone of you put forth.

The winner is Sargent Drake 8
Here are all the entries in no particular order.
Sargent Drake go ahead and PM with your address and I will send you the figure. Congratulations!!
Malechi's Card

Saregent Drake 8 Card

Imax's Card

Brickman1444's Card

Firemaster's Card

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Want to find out what a SAPPER is? Go HERE
Old June 13th, 2007, 12:57 AM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Hmmm... I might be interested in this. If you do hold it, perhaps you could hold it like the speed customs contest.

Old June 13th, 2007, 02:25 AM

Sargent_Drake_8 has disabled reputation
I'm in! ah...new ideas are already forming.

Sarge is Torch...
aboard STARSHIP GAMMA...
Old June 13th, 2007, 02:52 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargent_Drake_8
I'm in! ah...new ideas are already forming.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 13th, 2007, 03:06 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sapper, I would love to take a run at that. It sounds fun.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old June 13th, 2007, 05:06 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I have almost that same Mimring repaint :P Great minds and all!!!! Anyways here was a card I had made for mine if anyone wants some ideas. Problem is this card is flat out busted. When we played this guy out in California he smoked an entire platoon of Vipers. I never tweaked him but I will someday!

Old June 13th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I'm in!
Old June 13th, 2007, 09:19 AM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Count me in!

FINISH HIM!
Old June 13th, 2007, 11:59 AM

It is nice to see the responses. I will give another day or two so that this can get a little more exposure. After that I will run it up the chain of command and get the green light for the contest.

I will also try and get some better pics up as well (some with better lighting).

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Old June 15th, 2007, 02:22 PM

Alright Men. I have PM'd GB and requested permission to start the contest.
When I get a response I will post in this thread.

Also let me know if the pics are good enough to make the card with. If not someone who is a picture taking genius clue me in on how to take a card worthy picture.

Old June 15th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapper
Alright Men. I have PM'd GB and requested permission to start the contest.
When I get a response I will post in this thread.
I'm in. So, I will go ahead and give you my permission to start it.

As for pictures, I think some pictures with a peice of paper behind it would be best, any color will do as long as its solid, its easier to remove thay when making the card.
Old June 15th, 2007, 02:36 PM

Thanks Nether. I am currently at work so I will get things rolling when I get home later today. Just remember folks that I am in Alaska, so I am 4 hours behind you guys on the east coast and 1 hour behind you guys on the left coast.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games