Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 21st, 2010, 01:37 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: D2 - changes in the base size

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Business 101:

You= consumer
WOTC= small company

You: earn money
You: get to do what you want with your money
WOTC: doesn't get to know about everything you do or plan on doing with your money

WOTC: Owns the rights to Heroscape
WOTC: Gets to do what it wants with Heroscape
You: Don't get to know everything WOTC does or plans to do with heroscape.

Apply this formula to every consumer relationship in life= super mega happiness!!!
WOTC: Doesn't get my money, while doing whatever they want with Heroscape.

72 tournaments. 173 - 142 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

My goal, play every official 'scape unit in a tournament at least once. 149 down, 55 to go!
Old June 21st, 2010, 01:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Quote:
Business 101:

You= consumer
WOTC= small company

WOTC: doesn't get to know about everything you do or plan on doing with your money

Apply this formula to every consumer relationship in life= super mega happiness!!!
They'll get mine

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old June 21st, 2010, 01:46 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As long as they keep making releases that maintain power balance and continue to develop the games overall theme I'll keep pre-ordering many, many sets of them.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old June 21st, 2010, 02:09 PM

Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Business 101:

You= consumer
WOTC= small company

clancampbell: Doesn't get new Heroscape then.

I like Facts.
Old June 21st, 2010, 02:18 PM

rasputen4565 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Business 101:

You= consumer
WOTC= small company

They'll get mine

And my axe!

I know, I know, I spelled it wrong on purpose.
Old June 21st, 2010, 02:35 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputen4565 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
They'll get mine

And my axe!
Sorry your axe is a little smaller than before and doesn't look quite right. Maybe next time.

wriggz's custom Figures and Terrain

Have a Question? Take it to the Dump.

Want to Learn More? Go to the Library.
Old June 21st, 2010, 02:42 PM

Barbasol is surprisingly tart

Let's take a moment to reflect on this EPIC THREAD!

I was going to post this last night, but today has gotten even more entertaining...

I'd like to thank every single person that's posted for making this thread the awesomest ever. I won't take the time to point out every awesome post, but the last half dozen pages or so have just gotten more and more entertaining to me.

The frustrated ranters, the indignant fanboys, and everyone in-between, the just plain ridiculous posts that make absolutely no sense, poor Grungebob who wants to curb what must be outrageous speculating but can't really say anything... and let's not forget that awesome out-of-nowhere Boy George reference, the shift in complaints from base size to base bevel to too-much-scape?!, the meta-arguing about whether or not we should be arguing, the side-jokes... oh it's all become so beautiful. Regardless of where I stand, I salute you all!

Just take a moment, step back, and I hope you all can chuckle over it like I can.

p.s. Now don't stop! Please continue on!
Old June 21st, 2010, 02:43 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputen4565 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
They'll get mine

And my axe!
Sorry your axe is a little smaller than before and doesn't look quite right. Maybe next time.

(See, this isn't 51 pages of arguing. It's more like 27 pages of arguing, and 24 of things like this. Long live the internet.)
Old June 21st, 2010, 02:52 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
Quote:
Business 101:

You= consumer
WOTC= small company

Apply this formula to every consumer relationship in life.
You: Grungebob, insider to WOTC and Heroscape

This Thread: A bunch of fanboys arguing over a cosmetic change. (Yes it is as stupid as arguing who should really be wearing a green power ring. Kyle or Hal)

Why you decided to grace us with your presence, if you were just going to point how wrong we are and not give any facts. - Still a mystery.
It's my naive assumption that with the exception of a couple of you, most folks find some better understanding through my vague entries.

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 21st, 2010, 02:57 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
Quote:
Business 101:

You= consumer
WOTC= small company

Apply this formula to every consumer relationship in life.
You: Grungebob, insider to WOTC and Heroscape

This Thread: A bunch of fanboys arguing over a cosmetic change. (Yes it is as stupid as arguing who should really be wearing a green power ring. Kyle or Hal)

Why you decided to grace us with your presence, if you were just going to point how wrong we are and not give any facts. - Still a mystery.
It's my naive assumption that with the exception of a couple of you, most folks find some better understanding through my vague entries.
I think your message is clear; It's none of our #%$* business what WotC does with it's money and toys. All we can control is whether or not we buy it.
I can live with that since that customer/seller relationship has always existed in the open market of free enterprise. It's not really a new concept, but Generation Next is all about 'entitlement'.
Old June 21st, 2010, 03:03 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death!

I would like to say, that after reading this entire thread, looking at all the arguement, considering the worst case and best case scenarios, making my own arguements, I have decided...

Yeah, I don't care either way. All my fears are bases on what happens after D2 (now D3) so since I cannot know the future (WotC HQ might be Crushed by a Giant Twinky) I may as well focus on what I know, and I know I will buy and like the new wave, smaller bases and all.

I'm now going to sign out of this thread and go back to writing Strategy Articles you are all welcome to come over and argue about something related to the current game.

wriggz's custom Figures and Terrain

Have a Question? Take it to the Dump.

Want to Learn More? Go to the Library.
Old June 21st, 2010, 03:03 PM

rasputen4565 Woo who?

I have a question, G-Bob, is the future of Heroscape, well say a few waves into the future of Heroscape already laid out? Like, do you know what will happen in 3 waves? Or is it played wave by wave? (sorry if that was worded bad, I wasn't really sure how to explain it.)

I know, I know, I spelled it wrong on purpose.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News