Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old March 15th, 2008, 01:20 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
My first Battle Report

Ok, here is my first battle report, so here I go!!

Map: Spring at Thades

Me against my little sister.

Drafted armies, Points: 650

My team:
RotV Realin
Capt. America
Agent Carr
KM Agents
Gorrilinators
Izumi Samurai

My Sister's team:
Grimnak
Iron Man
Venom
Sgt. Drake
Guilty McCreech

Round 1, she wins init. and moves Venom toward water. I use Gorrilinators, Move one toward Glyph of Erland, one Toward Glyph of Ivor, and one to a H.A.P.(Hight Advantage Position), and then attack and miss Venom (Darn Spider-Sense!!!).
She advances Drake.
I move Realin toward Ivor Glyph.
She Move Iron man next to Ivor Glyph(although should could have gotten on it. I don't know why she didn't).
I use Gorrilinators again, move one on Summoning glyph, and sommon Iron man, move other to higher H.A.P., move third next to Ivor Glyph (can't get on it), and attack Iron man, and do 2 points of damage.

Round 2, she wins init. and moves Drake up the hill.
I move on Gorrilinator onto Glyph Ivor, and then attack Iron man with all three, and do one damage.
She uses Guilty and moves him to H.A.P, and kills Gorrilinator that was on Glyph Erland.
I move Capt. America toward Iron man and Venom.
She uses Grimnak
I use the KMA to kill Iron man, and deal 2 damage to Venom.

Round 3. She wins init, advances Drake.
I use Capt. America, Sheild throw Venom, and he's dead.
She loses turn because I killed Venom
I use KMA to attack Grimnak, and deal 3 damage.
She moves Grimnak next to water
I use KMA again and kill Grimnak, and deal 1 Damge to Guilty.

Round 4 I WIN INIT!!!! and move Carr.
She move Drake next to Gorrillinator on Glyph Ivor, and he's dead.
I use KMA and kill Guilty.
She loses turn from Guilty's death
She uses drake to take Glyph, and kill Realin (Funeral music plays, Drake feels great remorse for what he did)

Round 5. I win init. and move Carr closer to Drake
Drake moves past Carr, and I deal 1 damage for leaving engagement.
I move Carr next to Drake, hurt him 2.
Drake attacks Carr, and does no damage.
I attack drake w/ Carr, and miss.

Round 6. I win init, use Carr and kill Drake (after "shouting", of course, "BLADE OF RECKONING!!!!")

All in all, She kills 2 Gorrilinators and Realin (funeral music), And I kill...everything of my sister's.

If you think I should have done something different in writing this battle report, let me know so I can improve on my Battle Report writing.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old March 15th, 2008, 02:56 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart
How old is ur sister? I think its great that ur little sis is playin heroscape at what im assuming is an earlier age than normal.
Old March 15th, 2008, 03:10 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by pti88888888
How old is ur sister? I think its great that ur little sis is playin heroscape at what im assuming is an earlier age than normal.
Ummm...She's actually....9. She isn't the greatest stategist in the world. But she does know how to spell your...Unlike some people on this forum...

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old May 21st, 2008, 09:39 PM

Doey08 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: My first Battle Report

My little brother plays HS now, and always drafts Jotun. I draft a squad of minutemen, get height, get as much attack as possible, and kill him in a single turn. Yay for minutemen

Knights, Cavalry, Minutemen-What's better than that?
Old May 21st, 2008, 11:35 PM

NEMT knows what's in an order marker NEMT knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doey08 View Post
My little brother plays HS now, and always drafts Jotun. I draft a squad of minutemen, get height, get as much attack as possible, and kill him in a single turn. Yay for minutemen
Great way to help him learn and keep him wanting to play.

Great trades with Just_a_Bill, Topher, Feekonea, Worseley, Just_a_Bill, The Silver Surfer, Xaqery, Just_a_Bill, insomnimaniac, stubobj and CheddarLimbo.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 01:44 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
Quote:
Ummm...She's actually....9. She isn't the greatest stategist in the world. But she does know how to spell your...Unlike some people on this forum...
O...M...G...My sister is also 9. We played a few days ago and I used Cyprien to great effect, singlehandely killing 555 points of her army and finishing off Braxas. And she killed two Microcorp. There's always some point where you think, "Hey, she could have done this to greater effect, but she's learning." Sometimes I have suggested to her better ways to kill me.

See my battle report from way back when: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=17023
Old May 25th, 2008, 01:42 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice job!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old June 11th, 2008, 10:55 PM

JANDAR88 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doey08 View Post

Nice way to embrace the suck *cough*

The same armies get boring after a while.

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
Heroscape Wave 9 / Coming in July of 2009
(Everyone do this)
Old June 28th, 2008, 10:55 AM

300Fire is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
Quote:
O...M...G...My sister is also 9. We played a few days ago and I used Cyprien to great effect, singlehandely killing 555 points of her army and finishing off Braxas. And she killed two Microcorp. There's always some point where you think, "Hey, she could have done this to greater effect, but she's learning." Sometimes I have suggested to her better ways to kill me.

See my battle report from way back when: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=17023

Mines ten shes purrty good she always gets Q9 and braxas

Vydar shall rule
Old June 28th, 2008, 12:54 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Speaking of the younger siblings. My five year old brother always drafts Q9. It's kind of good practice because he's an alright player, and playing my Vampires verse his Q9 balances out the game somewhat. I have a 11 year old sister too, though she prefers all elf armies with either Charos or Jotun.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old June 28th, 2008, 03:45 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

My cousin forces HIS younger sister to play with him... she's 6... and whoops his butt.
Old June 30th, 2008, 10:06 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

That's an awesome battle! I play with my dad, and he always beats my booty with kaemon and sir Denrick...uhh...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports