Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Would you like the new packaging style?
I hate our packaging style now, so i would love any change 8 13.33%
I really don't care as long as they make good units 45 75.00%
NOOO!! The packaging style is perfect!!! 7 11.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 3rd, 2007, 05:59 AM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrionXavier
I care. It'd be nice if they made the Wave packs actually openable without having to have a masters degree in openology.
Old March 3rd, 2007, 03:17 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardD
We can rule out a change of packaging making things cheaper - Sandra has already warned us that Hasbro's prices have gone up recently.
All the more reason to find ways to slow the price creep that don't actually impact on the quality of the game pieces. If Hasbro cut out even a little space and/or materials from the packaging, it would probably save them a few precious pennies here and there, translating into big savings over time.

I for one would not mind in the least if Hasbro ditched the terrain but kept everything else about the expansions the same. I know a lot of folks would cry foul over that, but I'd rather the expansions stayed near the price they are now than continued to give me extra land I don't really care about.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion