Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 9th, 2015, 03:02 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla: Reaper Unicorn (Design/Brainstorm

Thanks guys, I'm going to use the card TAF made, minus carry. We'll do 500 points. Teams will be:

Me (With Uni):

Uni 130
Charos 340
Syvarris 440
Marro Warriors 490
Isamu 500

Uni's got Charos to heal, and Syv for range and heal. Isamu and the Marro Warriors for cleanup.

Brother:

Stingers x4 240
Q9 420
RaeRae 500

Hopefully I didn't pick bad armies to test, but Stingers are great Hero-killers with Stinger Drain. Q9 can get around Legendary Creature. RaeRae can provide defense.

Now, if I can convince my brother to play it...

Oops, rolled a 1.

Last edited by Marro_Warlord; February 9th, 2015 at 10:04 PM. Reason: No Carry for test!
Old February 9th, 2015, 06:19 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

If it's still possible, you should play this version without carry. The test is going to have more chances to serve.

*quick post*

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old February 13th, 2015, 04:08 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: A thought

So this is where we're at?

Quote:
Unicorn

Life 6
Move 7
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 3
Points 130

Horn of Light
After moving and instead of attacking, you may choose an adjacent hero that is not Undead or Soulborg. Remove all wound markers from that figure's card and place them on Unicorn's card.

Regenerate
After taking a turn with Unicorn remove 1 wound marker from Unicorn's card.

Legendary Creature 2
Unicorn rolls two extra dice when defending against an attack from a squad figure.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old February 13th, 2015, 04:43 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Eugh

I'm hesitant to give a unicorn regenerate as that is not typically something unicorns are associated with. It's a clever concept but I feel like this is sacrificing theme for a unique effect.

~Dysole, informationally
Old February 13th, 2015, 07:08 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Horn of Light would be terrible without Regenerate though, so I think it's okay. Besides, without Rainbow Beam Special Attack, we're already well beyond the realm of sound theming.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 13th, 2015, 07:45 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm going to maintain my stance on merging healing and regenerate, for a few reasons:

1) Merging powers like this is far from new - you could argue it all the way back to Phantom Walk, and as someone says it's really no different from Nicholas's Bloodborn Rising (a better example). If they're thematically linked, then I see no problem.
2) It actually means healing makes more sense. If you just shove Regenerate on there, it makes it sound like the Unicorn has some kind of Troll-like healing factor, something that wouldn't fit for a Unicorn, IMO. Combining it with Horn of Light, however, gives the distinct impression that the horn is healing, recharging or otherwise rejuvenating the Unicorn, which makes much more sense thematically, IMO.
3) I still think that giving it Carry is a thematic win, will make it play very distinctly like a Unicorn when merged with healing, and will make this figure play in a very cool, useful and distinct way, even more so than without it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 13th, 2015, 08:37 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Since Uni uses the horn on himself, how about "Horn Regeneration: After taking a turn with Unicorn remove 1 wound marker from Unicorn's card if he did not use Horn of Light." Name it whatever.
Old February 14th, 2015, 08:20 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Final version? I'm doing the playtest today in an hour. The main question is: Does Uni regenerate at the end of his turns?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old February 14th, 2015, 10:31 AM

Playtest Happening Now: Uni will regen at the end of his turns. And, for some reason, the enemies has been changed to:

2x 4th Mass
2x KoW
Sir Gilbert
Alastair Macdirk

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old February 14th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: A thought

Merged and horned self version:

Quote:
Unicorn

Life 6
Move 7
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 3
Points 130

Horn of Light
After moving and instead of attacking, you may choose an adjacent hero that is not Undead or Soulborg. Remove all wound markers from that figure's card and place them on Unicorn's card. If Unicorn does not use Horn of Light during his turn, at the end of his turn remove one wound marker from this card.

Legendary Creature 2
Unicorn rolls two extra dice when defending against an attack from a squad figure.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old February 15th, 2015, 12:50 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Neigh

Capsocrates doesn't like combination powers that trigger *at different* times.

Phantom Walk, Stealth Flying, etc have their combinations trigger at the same time (during movements).

Calling the power Regenerate (or some form of it) might be bad too.

Let's try....

Unicorn

Specifics Brick A
Specifics Brick B

Horn of Light: Instead of attacking, Unicorn may heal himself by 1 or fully restore a wounded adjacent hero and he takes all wounds.
Legendary Creature 2
Carry

This build forces the player to actually take turns with the pony, but those turns will be moderately useful to reposition units. I left out all the restrictions so far, we can hash that out once we get an idea of this feel.

@Marro_Warlord feel free to post your findings when you can. All info is good info.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 15th, 2015, 01:29 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I didn't see any pictures posted yet. Double space for sure. You could cram it on a large D&D size single, but it wouldn't feel right.

I really like the Legendary Encounter minis, good paint jobs, durable figures, they blend in well with classic scape, and they're easy to work with for rebasing.

I skipped a few pages in this thread, but tried to skim through most of it to get a good idea of what's been discussed. While taking a walk the idea of a functional healing unit was in the back of my mind and I came up with what I think would make a useful and thematic Unicorn...

Unicorn
Life 6
Move 9
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 3
Points 130-140???

Horn of Light
At any points before, during, or after moving, you may remove up to 1 wound marker from any or all adjacent figure's card, if you have not already removed a wound marker from that figure's card this turn. Horn of Light does not affect Soulborgs or Undead.

Legendary Creature 3
Unicorn rolls 3 additional dice when defending against an attack from a squad figure.

Disengage
Unicorn never takes leaving engagement attacks.

Horn of Light wording may need some work, but hopefully it's clear. It may need to be limited to just one figure per turn anyway.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards