Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 26th, 2014, 08:22 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: About "Bots"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Your You're doing Smurf-tastic @Xorlof !
And you were doing so well...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 27th, 2014, 07:29 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

@Admins

I found a spam bot in this forum: "Any interest in a bunch of empty HS Boxes?" By Xerobull. (For some reason I can't paste a URL on a phone.)

Here is his original post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandkit View Post

ADMIN NOTE: Quote deleted.
His profile lists he lives in Antarctica, his occupation is Antarctica and his interests are xocikrhpVT.

His signature just contains a couple links for Nike shoes. This post has nothing to do with the thread it's posted in, which is a bot sign. And he has neg rep with only 1 post. He is showing all the telltale signs of a bot.

Oops, rolled a 1.

Last edited by Jim; December 27th, 2014 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Please do not quote spam messages. It doesn't really help as all of the spam links are still there.
Old December 27th, 2014, 07:39 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

This post was an accident. Sorry everyone!

Oops, rolled a 1.

Last edited by Marro_Warlord; December 27th, 2014 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Wrong thread
Old December 27th, 2014, 10:10 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerobull View Post
I have a lot of boxes I'm about to pitch. No instructions and obviously no items included. Quality ranges from great to banged up (some I got second hand).

Because I love this hobby and understand the hoarding aspect of it, I'm happy to ship them (at your cost, of course). No clue what the cost will be but if you overpay for shipping I'm honest and will refund the difference. USA USPS Only. Or local pickup in Houston, TX.

I don't want to part them out as my time is very limited.

From memory:

All three master sets (a couple of duplicates, I think)
Marvel (maybe more than one)
Some expansions
10-12 Fortress of the Archkyrie

If anyone shows any interest, I will get a more thorough list together.

I will keep them until 12/31. If I don't get any interest before then, they go to recycling.
Do you happen to have a Raknar's Vision box? And do some of your boxes contain the plastic inserts?
Hmmm... posting about things unrelated to the thread. @Marro_Warlord, you, sir, may be a bot!

You don't need to post the bot here. You can use the Report button in the name block of the offending post. It's the white triangle with the red border next to the Rep Scale and status light.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 27th, 2014, 10:11 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I had reported it when I first saw it yesterday.
Old December 27th, 2014, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerobull View Post
I have a lot of boxes I'm about to pitch. No instructions and obviously no items included. Quality ranges from great to banged up (some I got second hand).

Because I love this hobby and understand the hoarding aspect of it, I'm happy to ship them (at your cost, of course). No clue what the cost will be but if you overpay for shipping I'm honest and will refund the difference. USA USPS Only. Or local pickup in Houston, TX.

I don't want to part them out as my time is very limited.

From memory:

All three master sets (a couple of duplicates, I think)
Marvel (maybe more than one)
Some expansions
10-12 Fortress of the Archkyrie

If anyone shows any interest, I will get a more thorough list together.

I will keep them until 12/31. If I don't get any interest before then, they go to recycling.
Do you happen to have a Raknar's Vision box? And do some of your boxes contain the plastic inserts?
Hmmm... posting about things unrelated to the thread. @Marro_Warlord, you, sir, may be a bot!

You don't need to post the bot here. You can use the Report button in the name block of the offending post. It's the white triangle with the red border next to the Rep Scale and status light.
Whoops, I posted this in the wrong thread.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 01:17 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
my favorite resident bot (who's been banned) is @nflwomen. makes me laugh every time.
She is online today!
Old September 3rd, 2015, 01:25 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
my favorite resident bot (who's been banned) is @nflwomen. makes me laugh every time.
She is online today!
Bots now have genders?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 01:30 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
She is online today!
Bots now have genders?
Soulborgs have a soul...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online