Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 09:28 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Last chance on Aquilla's Alliance and Thaelenk Tundra

Been as patient as possible but this collection is still taking up too much room! I'm willing to part with AA for 180(free shipping) and TT for 80(not free shipping). See my other thread for other items for sale you can purchase. Also accepting offers- Will be ignoring any inappropriate/unrelated comments.

Last edited by chaoserver; August 3rd, 2011 at 03:44 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:22 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Re: Last chance on Aquilla's Alliance and Thaelenk Tundra

It will be hard to find anyone on this site willing to pay so muchfor either of those sets.

Also, AA rarely goes for that much. Even on ebay.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:48 PM

pashadowops Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
I'm willing to part with AA for 180(free shipping) and TT for 80(not free shipping).

Capitalism at it's best. Considering they were under $20 a piece when they were new, that's quite a raping. I am not just accusing you! The whole collectable thing, they are painted plastic figures for cryin' out loud not a 1965 GTO.

What's the going rate for the Fortress' never opened. I paid $27 each and I have sold three of them for that plus shipping for a total of $33. No profit, I did not buy them to make money on them. I bought them to use and wound up only using two of the seven. I guess that is why I am poor and you will probably wind up being rich.

Where does the time go? I got a lot of catching up to do! How many more expansions and a new master set...Jeez!
Old August 3rd, 2011, 01:24 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

I also don't know why people always try to sell there stuff off at Heroscapers for eBay prices. Most everyone here knows that those prices are too high. The whole point of selling here is to keep it in the community and to help others get hard to find items easier than they would have elsewhere.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old August 3rd, 2011, 02:11 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kind of rude to post without even checking Ebay, 180 is the absolute lowest it goes for on Ebay. If you bothered to check you would see it for 180 at the lowest with free shipping I offered, up into the 200's. I've already sold a TT btw so I can't imagine it would be difficult to sell my next.

If I had been one of the people that purchased it at a reasonable price I wouldn't even be asking for so much, but despite some assumptions I bought it when it was pretty inflated. Some of my collection went up in value and some went down so I assume it is fair, when at the end of the road to sell my collection for what it is fairly valued.

I was trying to do people a favor by selling in the community, I'm open to offers even. But don't complain if you didn't do research or intend to purchase/offer.

Edit: http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.htm...=p3286.c0.m283
Old August 3rd, 2011, 02:20 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su-Bak-Na View Post
I also don't know why people always try to sell there stuff off at Heroscapers for eBay prices. Most everyone here knows that those prices are too high. The whole point of selling here is to keep it in the community and to help others get hard to find items easier than they would have elsewhere.
This is my sentiment. I haven't read anything rude in the above posts, but I would agree with them that you're not likely to get too many offers at that price.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old August 3rd, 2011, 02:35 PM

It is rude to barge into a thread of someone who's trying to sell something at the lowest going price and call the items overpriced when most likely they had zero intent of purchasing and certainly didn't offer. The convenience of my prices are that they are Ebay prices MINUS a few dollars, or in AA's case the lowest Ebay price, where others are up to 50-60 dollars more. Furthermore you can conveniently purchase multiple items and negotiate with me as opposed to an Ebayer.

Ask anyone who's bought items from me, it is both cheaper and more convenient than dealing with Ebay. In additon, the combined price for my whole collection in my other thread is FAR from an Ebay price, and whoever negged me for it can go to hell. As if they wouldn't make a similar thread if they were selling their collection.

Last edited by chaoserver; August 3rd, 2011 at 03:05 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 03:18 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!

Offered on Ebay =/= Selling on Ebay. The link you posted above, surprise surprise, has 0 bids.

I have a trash can of used tissues that I'm offering on Ebay for the bargain basment price of $4500! Buy it now and get FREE SHIPPING! You know it's worth $4500 because I wouldn't ask that much otherwise. (Trash can not included)

Right or wrong, there's a sentiment here that we're all friends here joined by the love for the game. The amount of generosity among members on this site never ceases to blow me away. If you want to bank on Heroscapers.com's "friendly atmosphere" then do it, but realize that in an open forum like this people have every right to tell you you're asking too much. It just seems to me that if you want to top dollar from strangers then Ebay should be your go-to destination.

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old August 3rd, 2011, 03:22 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

I sold my last one for 20 bucks.......
Old August 3rd, 2011, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie View Post
Offered on Ebay =/= Selling on Ebay. The link you posted above, surprise surprise, has 0 bids.

I have a trash can of used tissues that I'm offering on Ebay for the bargain basment price of $4500! Buy it now and get FREE SHIPPING! You know it's worth $4500 because I wouldn't ask that much otherwise. (Trash can not included)

Right or wrong, there's a sentiment here that we're all friends here joined by the love for the game. The amount of generosity among members on this site never ceases to blow me away. If you want to bank on Heroscapers.com's "friendly atmosphere" then do it, but realize that in an open forum like this people have every right to tell you you're asking too much. It just seems to me that if you want to top dollar from strangers then Ebay should be your go-to destination.
Scroll down and actually look at the SOLD ones. I think what your missing is what I was asking for was offers in the realm of the absolute LOWEST on Ebay. I have been perfectly fair and sold conveniently to many users already. I am shocked by the general rudeness from someone trying to alert people before an item is thrown on Ebay.

It's an open forum indeed so I will tell people that they are wrong for being rude when I am asking for the low end price or offers.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 03:44 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I'm here to tell you that Chaoserver hooked me the F up when I spent 100$ with him. And I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

He's no scalper, and now that I've examined, the price is more than accurate. I'd have sold it for cost myself, but that's just kind of my "pay it forward" attitude, and if the dude needs money to fix his car, feed his kids, or whatever, it's his prerogative to do what he has to do. And the price is at the lower end of the market.

So, respectfully, remember that if you hain't gots nuthin nice to say, shut yer piehole, if you'd be so kind.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Last edited by SuperflyTNT; August 3rd, 2011 at 03:47 PM. Reason: ~clarification.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
I'm here to tell you that Chaoserver hooked me the F up when I spent 100$ with him. And I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

He's no scalper, and now that I've examined, the price is more than accurate. I'd have sold it for 75$ myself, but that's just kind of my "pay it forward" attitude, and if the dude needs money to fix his car, feed his kids, or whatever, it's his prerogative to do what he has to do. And the price is at the lower end of the market.

So, respectfully, remember that if you hain't gots nuthin nice to say, shut yer piehole, if you'd be so kind.
Thanks bud. I can see the perspective of shock/anger at the price of a set that was a tenth of the price at one point, especially if people think I am setting a hefty price due to not knowing that it does go for more than that regularly.

But keep in mind I didn't set the price, and if I hadn't bought it at an already inflated price I wouldn't even mind to see it go for much less than that. I paid a good bit more to get some of my flagbearers than I'm selling them for, as well as some other units so I am far from making or trying to make a profit. It's fair game to list items at their value and let people pitch offers, rather than me posting it on Ebay where it's been proven 180-230 is where it will be punched at, driving up prices even more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales