Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 23rd, 2007, 01:32 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Not quite a HS event...

I wasn't sure where this should go so I apologize if it doesn't quite fit in this category.

I'm hosting a LAN party at my place this Saturday, May 26th. Cost is free and we'll be playing a little bit of HS during a break in the fragging. I'm going to teach several friends of mine the game to get them into it (hopefully)!

We're playing the following games: Call of Duty 2 (you don't need to own the game to play in a LAN setting), Unreal Tournament 2004 (another game that you don't have to own to play - we have the CDs for it), FEAR: Combat (a free download and game), and finally, the only game that you'd have to actually own if you wanted to play it, Battlefield 2142.

If you'd like to attend, PM me or post your request in here. We're looking for polite, fun gamers who won't have an attitude problem or something. Space is somewhat limited but the fun won't be!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events