Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 26th, 2014, 10:14 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Season 16 - ROUND 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
The awesomeunleashed (2-0) v. Ixe (2-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, Emperor Andask, Heirloom
* Bahadur, Manauvi, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
* Kantono Daishi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Kumiko, Moriko, Isamu, Otonashi, Dumutef Guard
* Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrall x5, Deathstrike Thrall x3, Preyblood Thrall x2, Marcu Esenwein
awesomeunleashed chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Ixe chooses who places first.

Scheduled for tonight at 8 Central.
Just finished the game with awesomeunleashed. Heat of Battle is a little weird with the Thralls. I deferred placement and awesomeunleashed was able to carve out a home for Andask and Heirloom in the center of the board while my single placement heroes more or less surrounded him. I then had plenty of time to myself for placing the last of my cards.

I took initiative and rolled a high Mindless Pack to then slam heirloom with a Deathstrike thrall (2 skulls to 0 defense rolled) and then put another wound down on the Warforged with a Preyblood. Meanwhile a Bloodburst squared off against the dwarves and slipped a single skull past 5 defense. awesomeunleashed rode the Shieldsmiths throughout the match, using Andask to boost their impressive attacks or correct a whiff when it came up. Against my Bloodbursts, however, I got pretty hot with my Rupture rolls and was able to pick the dwarves down as the fight wore on.

That pretty much set the stage for the whole match: My d20 was pretty hot while my attacks were abysmal. However, even a single skull rolled on an attack from height will still do the job when awesomeunleashed was whiffing defense rolls of 5.

Nevertheless, the dwarves were standing with a squad left when I had only one Bloodburst Thrall of the mindless pack remaining. Heirloom was already dead (having only whiffed defense rolls), but Andask was unharmed against fresh a Nicky and Marcu. Nicky activated to hopefully start reviving the pack but couldn't manage more than a 2 skulls over 13 dice thrown. The sentinels held against that poor display and slammed back with their attacks, killing him after two turns. On the last turn, the Bloodburst put two wounds on Andask, but the emperor climbed to height and killed the thrall. A dwarf was lost to the lava.

With 20 points staring down ~130, things were looking grim. If Marcu lost control for a moment he would promptly fly into molten lava and die. His composure held, managing to fly up to one of the dwarves but failed to place a wound. They engaged and slammed at him but had little success despite height and Andask. Marcu skated by two leaving engagement strikes to claim height and missed again, taking some wounds in their counterstrike. For the last turn, we both found our dice, rolling 5 skulls against 4 shields to kill a dwarf and heal. Marcu resisted the flames of the ground he was on but Andask suffered a wound.

As it had been for the entire battle, I kept initiative and finished the last dwarf. With an Order Marker lost, Marcu engaged Andask on his perch and snuck 2 skulls by his whiffed 4 defense to end the game.

Good game, awesome unleashed. I was definitely getting lucky with the d20 and my poor attacks were only met by how many whiffed defense rolls you had. Best of luck to you for the rest of the tournament.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ixe; October 28th, 2014 at 05:31 PM. Reason: typos
Old October 28th, 2014, 08:20 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The simval (0-2) v. Arch-vile (0-2) pool of half-armies is:
* Marrden Hounds x3, Major J15, Iron Golem
* Heavy Gruts x3, Ornak, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Marcu Esenwein, Ice Troll Berserker
* Sujoah, Fyorlag Spiders x4, Estivara, Siiv
* Bahadur, Tarn Viking Warriors, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
simval chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Arch-vile chooses who places first.
Playing in ~15 minutes. Simval has my Varks; I have his Hounds.
Old October 28th, 2014, 09:58 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online Season 16 - ROUND 3

Bahadur did a huge comeback and I managed to secure the win against arch-vile in a game full of wolfs dying from an horrible plague.

I think I failed the army choice, but since it was first crack and I felt that the Heavy Gruts were the best army, I chose his Varks (they countered the Gruts fairly well). However, the Marrden Hounds are epic in HoB, as they quickly shown.

The game started roughly for me, losing two quickblades in the beginning, then a Swiffer and a greyspear, while Arch-Vile only lost 2 Hounds ! Things were not going well.

I kept on losing a lot of wolves, but at least I started to fight back. Finally it came down to Bahadur (2 wounds), 1 Swiftfang and 2 Tarns against the Iron Golem, Major J15 and 2 Marrden Hounds. Things were looking grim...

Major J15 managed to kill the Swiftfang, but hey, I had realized it wasn't a good idea to put OM1 on him ! Bahadur played... he did 6/7 (!!!!) and Major J15 only rolled 2 shields : one-hit kill.

Cool ! I put Bahadur a little farther, advanced my Tarns. Then I won initiative.

Instead of rushing on the Iron golem, I put myself in a hole (which the golem would have to share with me in order to attack me) so I could gain height after. I killed a hound.

Iron Golem went to meet his buddy the wolf... Rolling 0/6 attack dice. Not cool for Arch-Vile. Bahadur took height, rolling 7 dice... And got 3 (or 4 ? Can't remember). Anyways, Arch-Vile rolled... 0/6 defense dice. Not cool for Arch-Vile.

Then the Tarns played, got their berserker charge and killed the last hound. I won with Bahadur and 2 vikings left.

Good game Arch-vile, you outplayed me in the beginning but Bahadur has been crazy in the end game ! Good wish for the rest of the tourney.
Old October 29th, 2014, 10:03 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The Kinseth (1-1) v. superfrog (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Fen Hydra, Marro Warriors, Skeletons of Annellintia x2, Siiv, Sonya Esenwein
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, B-11 Resistance Corps, Major J15, Marcu Esenwein
* Azurite Warlord, Roman Legionnaires x3, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM]
* Mok, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Syvarris
Kinseth chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

@Kinseth and I will be playing Tuesday at 9 Eastern Time. He has my Romans, marking the third time I've had to play against them in three games.
Really fun game with SF last night. I ended up winning with a 2 life Raelin, Full Life MBS, 2 life Azzy and 2 Romans.

The game had some crazy high defensive dice in this game. Mine was 45% and his 40%. One dwarf wouldn't die, dude held the pass for turns, protecting J15 for a while. The MVP of the game was MBS who paralyzed several dwarves(Felt like the only way I could kill them.)

Really fun game, best of luck to Superfrog in round 4.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 29th, 2014, 11:29 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I sent a PM to Scaperaider a few days ago and I haven't heard anything
Old October 29th, 2014, 11:36 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
I sent a PM to Scaperaider a few days ago and I haven't heard anything
always best to use @ScapeRaider when posting something like this.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 29th, 2014, 11:40 AM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

Sorry, I didn't get a notification for that message. I'll get back to you by the end of the day.

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old October 30th, 2014, 02:31 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

Would someone competent do me a favor and color code the zombie hulks in my game? Thanks!

{SR}

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old October 30th, 2014, 02:56 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScapeRaider View Post
Would someone competent do me a favor and color code the zombie hulks in my game? Thanks!

{SR}
Done.

EDIT: I tossed in Bert and Ernie if you want them instead.
Old October 30th, 2014, 04:11 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:

{SR}
Done.

Burt and Ernie rise again!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 30th, 2014, 04:50 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

ScapeRaider and I are playing tomorrow at 1pm EST.

I differed and he chose his Zombies, So I took my undead Skeleton team...for the 3rd time in 3 rounds..lol
Old October 30th, 2014, 06:25 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:

{SR}
Done.

Burt and Ernie rise again!
Shouldn't it be Hurt and Burnie? (I wonder if anyone will get that reference). Here's a hint: they are characters in a webcomic.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events