Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 17th, 2019, 10:31 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Shriek (Initial Initial Up, Discussing Tweak

If we're wanting her to be tied pretty close to a Carnage build I think calling him out directly is a good plan. That powerset tracks for me.
Old November 18th, 2019, 12:50 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Carnage Family, Bad Vibration, and Kill Here Often look like a lot of fun.
Old November 18th, 2019, 01:12 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Seems like it needs some kind of attacky thing to get off the Kill bit to me
Old November 18th, 2019, 02:01 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Seems fine the way it is to me. Like they met up at bar or something and said the cheesy pick up line and now they are off to hunt.
Old November 18th, 2019, 07:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Exactly! The point isn't "I'm killing you right now", it's a power about Shriek and Carnage stepping out on the town.
Old November 18th, 2019, 07:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

It's also a quote for those who haven't been studying for the Carnage test coming up.

Old November 18th, 2019, 10:47 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Okay, so I'm feeling pretty good about this direction, based on feedback:

Quote:
"KILL HERE OFTEN?"
At the start of the first round, before Order Markers are placed, if you control Carnage, you may immediately move Carnage and Shriek up to 5 spaces each.

CARNAGE FAMILY
If all of your Order Markers are on the Army Cards of Insane, Sadistic, or Wild (?) Heroes, after revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Hero you control and instead of taking a turn with that Hero, you may take a turn with Shriek. During this turn, Shriek rolls one additional attack die against figures adjacent to that Hero.

BAD VIBRATIONS
All figures within 4 spaces of Shriek subtract 1 from their Defense numbers for each of the following that is true:
-that figure is not Insane, Sadistic, or Wild.
-that figure is an enemy Symbiote.
-that figure is defending against an attack from Shriek.

FLYING
I think the last thing to nail down is the synergy set...

Carrion fits neatly under Insane, so no worries there.

Doppelganger and Demogoblin... not so much.

Demogoblin's thing is basically that he's Futurama Santa Claus? He's trying to earn his way into God's good graces by punishing sinners.... but his bar for not being a sinner is so high that his mission statement is, in effect, to murder everyone. He takes pleasure in what he does (hence why I've been thinking about Sadistic as a potential fit), but he's a "purge the sinners with hellfire" type.

Doppelganger is more of a classical sort of monster. Primitive intelligence, devoted to Shriek, extremely fierce. Ferocious would be my first instinct on personality, but notably that overlaps with Hasbro Venom (and it wouldn't work on Demogoblin).

You might be able to unify those two on a personality like Savage or Vicious? Nothing really jumps out at me class-wise. I think Savage has the right feel for calling out here. It does have some high-end figures in it, but so would Sadistic.
Old November 18th, 2019, 11:09 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

And you don’t feel there’s much potential class-wise? Psychopaths and Creatures would be a really cool synergy web.
Old November 18th, 2019, 11:17 PM
Symbiotic

Don't see those classes as good fits.

EDIT: To clarify, I couldn't see Demogoblin as a Psychopath because he's not human. He's a demon. I wouldn't call like Mephisto or Blackheart Psychopaths either, you know? It doesn't square. I think you need some possibility of not being a psychopath to be a psychopath.

Creature in C3G connotes something more specific than the actual definition of "creature", at least in my mind. There's some outliers, but more generally it's a class for former humans that have monster-movied themselves into something other. I'd be a lot quicker to slap something like Minion on Doppelganger.

Last edited by Ronin; November 18th, 2019 at 11:35 PM.
Old November 18th, 2019, 11:43 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I've always seen the Creature class as more of a "this character could be the antagonist of a b-movie" kind of thing. I'd have no problem with some sort of test tube genetic abomination being a Creature, and Doppleganger isn't that far off from that.
Old November 19th, 2019, 01:55 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I've always seen the Creature class as more of a "this character could be the antagonist of a b-movie" kind of thing. I'd have no problem with some sort of test tube genetic abomination being a Creature, and Doppleganger isn't that far off from that.
Old November 19th, 2019, 07:08 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I’n pretty against a creature call out here personally, beyond not really loving that as a class for Doppelgänger in the first place, I think Shriek and Carnage II should be hitting the same syngery web, and Carbage leading the Hulk and stuff like that feels pretty wrong.

Also kinda feel like Creature has been established as a fairly ‘neutral’ class, where-as Carnage and Shriek should really only be working with Grade-A psychos and degenerates IMO.

I like ‘Insane / Savage ‘ here for what it’s worth.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library