Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old February 17th, 2012, 08:29 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Dungeon Defenders for $3.00 on Amazon, loaded it up on Steam. If anyone wants to look me up to do multiplayer for either this or Terraria, my Steam username is benr313.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old February 17th, 2012, 08:37 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I might get on the again in a little bit. If I do I'll see if I can find you fencerjared, my X-box live name is Drizzt15.
I've been playing the demo on PC, unfortunately; I preordered this one on pc, since that's the only way my brother will play it with me. Actually, I'm thinking about playing through both previous games on pc, I might just barely be able to before the third one gets here.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old February 18th, 2012, 11:11 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've been playing the turn based strategy game that uses a hex-grid map Battle for Wesnoth. It's freeware!
Old February 20th, 2012, 10:00 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Absolutely addicted to this little iOS wonder called Solomon's Keep... some very interesting mechanics as to leveling up.
Old March 1st, 2012, 01:54 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...mLVw3IikJfywSw

Mmmmm...Assassin's Creed in the American Revolution? Interesting...
Old March 2nd, 2012, 04:59 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

ME3 is pre-downloaded/installed on my PC via Impulse. Now all I have to do is wait
Old March 2nd, 2012, 05:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Playing Pokemon Platinum with my Fiance. Probably one of my favorite Pokemon games so far! Froslass is awesome.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 05:42 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Still been putting way too much time into Skyrim. Now my mom, who hasn't so much as touched a video game counsel since Atari, has been asking me to teach her how to play.

I figured she'd play once and hate it, but she informed me today that she ordered it for her computer and it will be here Tuesday.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old March 2nd, 2012, 06:00 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

ME3 - just days away.

This is the best trailer yet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG2mdZ23eP8

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 2nd, 2012, 06:22 PM

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
ME3 - just days away.

This is the best trailer yet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG2mdZ23eP8
Never saw that trailer. Gave me chills. So awesome.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 06:23 PM

If anyone cares, ME3 is 13.90GB according to Impulse, so it's a pretty beefy game.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 08:23 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

I got Skyrim pretty late, at the urging of my friends. So obviously, I've been playing Skyrim, Skyrim, and, of course, more Skyrim.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games