Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 18th, 2019, 12:36 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Mad Thinker - Design

ATTENTION! Mad Thinker has gone through the reevaluation process and has been updated as follows. The updated wording is in the Second Post (SP) and the cards will be updated soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
NAME = MAD THINKER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STRATEGIST
PERSONALITY = CALCULATING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 160

MIND GAMES
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn, you may choose an unrevealed Order Marker on an opponent's Army Card. That opponent must place that Order Marker on another Army Card they control, if possible.

ANDROID AFFINITY
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Mad Thinker, you may choose a Unique Android Hero you control. If that Hero does not have the Weak-Minded special power, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 8 or higher, or that Hero has the Weak-Minded special power, take a turn with that Hero. After this turn, you may immediately remove any unrevealed Order Marker from this card and take one additional turn with the same Hero. You may only use Android Affinity to take an additional turn once per round.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 18th, 2019, 05:42 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Mad Thinker

What changed?

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old February 18th, 2019, 05:42 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Wait nvm I got it

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old February 18th, 2019, 10:56 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

The old design is still in the SP for comparison. For Mind Games, your opponent now gets to select where their Order Marker moves to rather than Mad Thinker’s player. For Android Affinity, it is now harder to control Androids without Weak Minded.

Old February 18th, 2019, 01:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I also updated the second post with the Secret Identity Julius that Ronin mentioned. He didn't get much pushback (and I forgot to mention that I was in favor) so I assume we're fine with that.
Old February 18th, 2019, 01:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Cards updated! Good call on the identity Johnny.
Old February 18th, 2019, 04:42 PM

I believe the Identity should be "Julius ???" for consistency's sake. Also, the cards need the Identity now.

Old February 18th, 2019, 04:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I believe the Identity should be "Julius ???" for consistency's sake. Also, the cards need the Identity now.
We've gone both ways. Bullseye gets ??? for the last name, Angel (Liam) doesn't. I prefer the latter, but I'm not super picky about it.

I am seeing it on the cards.
Old February 18th, 2019, 04:51 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I thought we had discussed it and settled on just Julius which is why I put that on the card. If you aren't seeing it Scapey you just need to hard refresh the page.
Old February 18th, 2019, 05:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think we decided at one point to try not to do any more ??? for names.
Not 100% on that though. Let me check Judge Fire.

EDIT: In the comics it is known that Judge Fire was originally known as Judge Fuego.
His first name was not revealed. Instead of ??? Fuego, we went with just Fuego.
Old February 18th, 2019, 07:13 PM

Sounds like a plan. Thanks guys.

Old February 18th, 2019, 07:18 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, the ??? thing is basically a sign of it being an older card before we established the aesthetic of not doing that. I kind of like that Joker's the main one who breaks the rules there, though.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library