Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 30th, 2021, 10:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Hippolyta

The Book of Hippolyta

C3G DC WAVE 47
TRINITY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the DC Wonder Woman Gravity Feed set.
Its model number and name are #003/Queen Hippolyta.

Character Bio - Over 3000-years-old, Hippolyta is Queen of the Amazons, an immortal warrior, lover of Zeus, and mother of Wonder Woman.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Hippolyta may activate Amazons and Olympians with her Amazon War Tactics special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by japes; April 22nd, 2022 at 10:07 AM.

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Hippolyta - Breathing Period

NAME = HIPPOLYTA

SPECIES = AMAZON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = QUEEN
PERSONALITY = WISE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 400

AMAZON WAR TACTICS

After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Hippolyta, you may take a turn with any Unique Hero and any Common Squad you control that are either Amazons or Olympians. Hippolyta may be the chosen Unique Hero. Any figures taking a turn instead of Hippolyta must be within 6 clear sight spaces of her before moving. You may not take additional turns with any other figures you control.

AMAZONIAN TRAINING
When Hippolyta rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a non-adjacent figure, one shield will block all damage. When rolling defense dice against any attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if there are excess shields rolled, the attacking figure receives one wound.

MOTHER EARTH RITUAL
Once per game, immediately after Hippolyta receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may remove an unrevealed Order Marker from any of your Army Cards. If you do, place Hippolyta on an empty space and remove Wound Markers from this card until Hippolyta has 1 Life remaining, or 2 Life remaining if that empty space is a rock or sand space.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; January 18th, 2022 at 04:46 PM.

Mini Picture

Comic Picture

Background

Old December 30th, 2021, 11:18 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd consider condensing a little like so and splitting off the Hippolyta part to make it more clear.
Quote:
AMAZON WAR TACTICS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Hippolyta normally, you may take a turn with any two Amazon or Olympian Army Cards you control that are Unique Heroes or Common Squads, including Hippolyta. Any other figures taking a turn this way must begin their turn within 10 clear sight spaces of Hippolyta. Hippolyta may be one of the chosen figures. You may not take additional turns with any other figures you control.
Long overdue though
Old December 30th, 2021, 11:24 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
you may take a turn with any two Amazon or Olympian Army Cards you control that are Unique Heroes or Common Squads
reads better as:

Quote:
you may take a turn with any two Unique Heroes or Common Squads you control that are either Amazons or Olympians that are within 10 clear sight spaces of Hippolyta
Also pretty sure you don't need the normally after taking a turn. We don't have "normal" turns.
Old December 30th, 2021, 11:27 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I like it! I think my only thoughts would be that 7 move is a ton. I know the Amazons are fast, but she's not usually a front line warrior. I'd be tempted to even go 5 here.

Also maybe cut the d20 roll from her resurrection. Having a chance of a 300 point figure just not get her second life is very swingy. I'd personally rather just make it automatic so it's easier to balance. You're already losing all of your Order Markers.

I really like bringing in the common Amazons together in a cohesive army as well.
Old December 30th, 2021, 11:34 AM

Yeah, first power could probably use some wording clean up. I'll take all the suggestions here under advisement for after the breathing period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Also pretty sure you don't need the normally after taking a turn. We don't have "normal" turns.
I was following the precedent of that great LD who did Nick Fury (non-MCU).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I like it! I think my only thoughts would be that 7 move is a ton. I know the Amazons are fast, but she's not usually a front line warrior. I'd be tempted to even go 5 here.

Also maybe cut the d20 roll from her resurrection. Having a chance of a 300 point figure just not get her second life is very swingy. I'd personally rather just make it automatic so it's easier to balance. You're already losing all of your Order Markers.

I really like bringing in the common Amazons together in a cohesive army as well.
Yeah, that's a good call. I like making it automatic so long as you have an earth or sand space to come back on. And, yeah, 5 move probably feels more like how she would move, rather than how she could move. Cool with that drop.

Old December 30th, 2021, 11:36 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea that person clearly had no idea what they were doing. If you have the OM restriction there then it can't loop and there's no need for normally.
Old December 30th, 2021, 11:37 AM

Olympians add a few fun options to the Amazon mix. Right now she can turn bond with the following:

Amazon Warriors, Wonder Girl (Donna Troy), Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark, both versions), Superwoman (Lois Lane), Phobos, Wonder Woman (all three versions), Star Sapphire (Diana Prince), Hercules, Circe, Pluto.

Eventually I'm hoping to add an Antiope and more Donna Troy options. Want a Zeus Olympian too, but he'd likely be an Event Hero like Ares.

Old December 30th, 2021, 11:38 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Are there any amazons who could bring sand or rock tiles to the battlefield? It'd be cool to give her a draftable way to guarantee her resurrection when you don't have the right map.
Old December 30th, 2021, 11:41 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Tubulartemis, the surfing Amazon?
Old December 30th, 2021, 11:54 AM

Not that I know of. I mean, you could maybe do something with a Gaia Olympian design or if there are any Amazon magic users (none that I'm aware of in DC specifically) you could do a spell. Right now a spell would just make Circe her best ally, though, which I'm not huge on.

I think it's thematically *right* for her to be stronger on maps more like Paradise Island and not so much of the "environment" is wrong for her.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library