Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 28th, 2008, 06:45 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker
King of the Marro's customs

Alright I don't normally make customs so these will be a little rough. Please tell me what you think though.

On this card, the program didn't resize the name accordingly.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old July 28th, 2008, 06:53 PM
has been BANNED

stareknight is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: King of the Marro's customs

Awsome, it would rock if they actually made those figures
Old July 28th, 2008, 07:08 PM

RoninXee has disabled reputation

They look fine to me. Some good solid figures you have there. The Rod of Stone could actually be used for defense or offense. I like the idea.
Old July 29th, 2008, 10:21 AM

heroscaper314 is surprisingly tart

The Golem Warriors seem over powered to me. Fists of Fury is basically like the Zombies onslaught, but you only need to use two of the Golem Warriors instead of 3 Zombies. They may not have horde movement like the Zombies do, but between their high defense of 6, and their Bonding, they should cost more. One question about Xefar's Rod of Stone. If the only units your opponent has left have stone markers on them, have you won the game? In a game that isn't timed, it doesn't really make a difference since you can just keep attacking until the stone units are destroyed, but in a tournament when you have a limited amount of playing time, it could make a difference if the stone units can withstand the other attacks for long enough.
Old July 29th, 2008, 02:52 PM
has been BANNED

Mort_isha28 Woo who?

Very cool, Keep up the good work!
Old July 29th, 2008, 03:09 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper314 View Post
The Golem Warriors seem over powered to me. Fists of Fury is basically like the Zombies onslaught, but you only need to use two of the Golem Warriors instead of 3 Zombies. They may not have horde movement like the Zombies do, but between their high defense of 6, and their Bonding, they should cost more. One question about Xefar's Rod of Stone. If the only units your opponent has left have stone markers on them, have you won the game? In a game that isn't timed, it doesn't really make a difference since you can just keep attacking until the stone units are destroyed, but in a tournament when you have a limited amount of playing time, it could make a difference if the stone units can withstand the other attacks for long enough.
That's part of the side effects. If you turn someone to stone then you better be able to kill the unit, or at least sacrifice yourself. On the subject of the Golem Warriors, they're very slow and like the DW's an attack will eventually break through. Thanks for the feedback everyone else.

aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old July 29th, 2008, 03:22 PM

heroscaper314 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Marro View Post
Quote:
That's part of the side effects. If you turn someone to stone then you better be able to kill the unit, or at least sacrifice yourself. On the subject of the Golem Warriors, they're very slow and like the DW's an attack will eventually break through. Thanks for the feedback everyone else.
The zombies are just as slow though...true they do have Horde Movement, but there's also 4 in a squad of the Golem Warriors. Also, they could potentioally get two attacks of 6 per turn. If you want to keep the points the way they are, I would suggest saying that you can only use Fists of Furry once per turn.
Old July 29th, 2008, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Marro View Post
Quote:
The zombies are just as slow though...true they do have Horde Movement, but there's also 4 in a squad of the Golem Warriors. Also, they could potentioally get two attacks of 6 per turn. If you want to keep the points the way they are, I would suggest saying that you can only use Fists of Furry once per turn.
I'll probably do that then.

aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards