Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old November 12th, 2021, 01:36 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 44: Delta Returns - Round 1 Until 11/16

Diggity Dingus got the win over me.

He opened with 12th and I opened with ants. I was able to get 2 ants onto his forward 12th before they could attack me, but both attacks went 0/2. 12th and ants exchanged attacks the rest of the round, with the 12th killing 4 ants and taking a marker off the Borgs (due to terrible ant-next-to-borg placement on my part) while losing 2 12th.

Diggity won round 2 init, which was massive as he was able to avoid losing an OM on the 12th and killed 2 more ants. I then killed 1 12th to effectively end their offense. Diggity switched to Varks, slowly moving them up while I advanced most of my ants to the middle of the field. I sent 2 ants forward to tie down the varks and try for a bunch of stings, which put 1 wound on Bahadur and killed the last 12th.

Going into round 3, I had 12 ants left, mostly clustered in the middle of the map. I won init and started swarming into Diggity's Varks position, option for the sting attacks the whole round. Unfortunately I went 0/15 on stings (hitting each Vark and Bahadur every turn of the round, ranging from needing a 14 - 17). The Varks killed ~ 7 more ants throughout that round.

Diggity won init in round 4 and killed all but 3 ants left. Down to only 3 ants, I switched to regular attacks, but rolled 2x 0/2 on Varks and put 1 more wound on Bahadur (3 life left). The Varks finished off my ants, leaving me with 3 Borgs with 2 markers.

Diggity was able to get the first attacks thanks to Bahadur hopping onto Valda and getting 7 move Varks, which took 1 more marker off the Borgs. The Borgs moved forward, but failed all 3 attacks and I then didn't get the init switch I was hoping for, while the Varks got even better height on the following OM1 and killed the last marker and 2 Borgs.

My final Borg played cat-and-mouse for a while, taking solo shots at Varks (killing 2 of them over a round) while avoiding being in Bahadur's threat range. Eventually the final Vark took Valda while Bahadur and the Samuria threatened my final Borg. My Borg wasn't able to put any more wounds on the big wolf and died to the first attack from him, a 3/7 (he had taken the heroic ruin T-glyph).

gg Diggity, fun game even if my ants couldn't hit any stings there in the mid-game.
Old November 12th, 2021, 07:30 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Round 1 is on Mist and Shadow.

The mtl1998 v. vegie dad armies are:
Gorillinator Warfare
* Jarek Guy, Nakita Agents, Zaeus, Gorillinatorsx2
Dance through the flames
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx4
mtl1998 chooses who places first.
Gorillas v. Red Dudes starting in half an hour.
Old November 13th, 2021, 03:34 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

schismaticsounds v. quozl played but we found out I was using the Hive when I shouldn't have so we're playing it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 13th, 2021, 05:00 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I won and it was a much better game the 2nd time. Thanks, SS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 13th, 2021, 05:03 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here are the stat results from the second match after the first.

Well played Quozl!
Old November 14th, 2021, 08:45 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Muskie and I starting now

EDIT:

Got the win over Muskie.

Couple big things that kinda decided the game:
1) Round 1, Turn 2 I send out Iskra, successfully summon Retchets and proceed to engage with all 3 on his Cyprien in the SZ. On the second attack I go 3/3 for the insta-death on Cyprien...BOOM!

2) I rolled literally 75% attack rolls for the first half of the game.

3) He Killed my Iskra by the beginning of R2 (he'd gotten the move glyph and charged in on her since I'd overextended her for the summon) without her ever getting me a reannimate.

#1 and #2 basically sealed the win for me right there...but he gave himself a chance by knocking off Iskra so early. It was still a good game and only 4 skeles survived by the endgame to win (and Marcu in the SZ)...so any better rolls by him or a few worse ones by me and the game would have been quite a bit closer.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; November 14th, 2021 at 10:09 PM.
Old November 14th, 2021, 10:05 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Dos Operating System

Round 2 is on Percolator.

The dok (1-0) v. quozl (1-0) armies are:
cut the cheese
* Quahon, Goblin Cuttersx5
Marro Madness
* Marro Hive, Marro Dronesx4, Marro Stingersx2
quozl chooses who places first.

The boromir96 (1-0) v. cleon (1-0) armies are:

* Major Q9, Sahuagin Raiderx2, Templar Cavalryx3
That Little Green Guy is a Viper
* Venoc Warlord, Clawfoot Interceptorx2, Sahuagin Raider, Venoc Vipersx6
boromir96 chooses who places first.

The diggity dingus (1-0) v. bodaciousblood (1-0) armies are:
Lunch money
* Bahadur, Tagawa Samurai, Varkaanan Greyspears, 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Dumutef Guard
Ant Legion
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Kaemon Awa, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Red Ants of Aunstromx5
bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The grey waves (1-0) v. s1r_art0r1us (1-0) armies are:
Take the Red Pill
* Isamu, Krav Maga Agents, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx5

* Venoc Warlord, Air Elementalx2, Aubrien Archersx2, Death Knights of Valkrillx3
grey waves chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (1-0) v. sir heroscape (1-0) armies are:
Dance through the flames
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx4
Deadmen Walking
* Iskra Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Skeletons of Annellintiax4
sir heroscape chooses who places first.

The superfrog (1-0) v. vegietarian18 (1-0) armies are:
Morgo-lots of Wolves
* Khosumet the Darklord, Morgoloth, Wolves of Badrux4
No Mercy
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Parmenio, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sacred Bandx3
vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The kevindola (0-1) v. schismaticsounds (0-1) armies are:
Gnid Pro Quo
* Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, 53rd North Carolina Sharpshootersx3, Marro Gnidsx4, Sahuagin Raider
The Inevitable
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 7000, Executioner 616, Deathstalkersx2
kevindola chooses who places first.

The dysole (0-1) v. evantage (0-1) armies are:
It's Peanut Clutter Teddy Time!
* Estivara, Kozil, Fyorlag Spidersx6
Robits
* Omegacron, Omnicron Repulsorsx3, Omnicron Snipersx2
evantage chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 (0-1) v. muskie (0-1) armies are:
Gorillinator Warfare
What the Hell!
* Cyprien Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Warden 816, Tomb Skeletonsx7
muskie chooses who places first.

The arrow grut (0-1) v. shiftrex (0-1) armies are:

* Krav Maga Agents, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Grok Ridersx3
Big Trouble in Little Puddle
* Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Sahuagin Raiderx2, Shaolin Monksx3
arrow grut chooses who places first.

The knightoflight (0-1) v. captain stupendous (0-1) armies are:
Heracles’s final labor X3
* Heracles, Marrden Houndsx3
Operation M43lstrom
* Brontos, Rendar Fy, Soontir Van, M-43 Resistance Fightersx3
knightoflight chooses who places first.

The vydar_xliii (0-1) v. chris perkins (0-1) armies are:

* Guilty McCreech, Marcu Esenwein, Wastewalker Gage, Dreadgul Raidersx5
Fire & Poison
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Xualtica Fire Antsx5
chris perkins chooses who places first.
Old November 15th, 2021, 06:31 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Muskie and I starting now

EDIT:

Got the win over Muskie.

Couple big things that kinda decided the game:
1) Round 1, Turn 2 I send out Iskra, successfully summon Retchets and proceed to engage with all 3 on his Cyprien in the SZ. On the second attack I go 3/3 for the insta-death on Cyprien...BOOM!

2) I rolled literally 75% attack rolls for the first half of the game.

3) He Killed my Iskra by the beginning of R2 (he'd gotten the move glyph and charged in on her since I'd overextended her for the summon) without her ever getting me a reannimate.

#1 and #2 basically sealed the win for me right there...but he gave himself a chance by knocking off Iskra so early. It was still a good game and only 4 skeles survived by the endgame to win (and Marcu in the SZ)...so any better rolls by him or a few worse ones by me and the game would have been quite a bit closer.
A crazy game. Watching my whole strategy get blown up in round one turn two was disheartening, but the desperate comeback, and watching the Warden attempt to mow through 8 skeletons at the end was lots of fun. It would be cool to have seen this game as a graphic cartoon. I picture an Evil Dead ending scene with Warden 816 flailing away with his Evicserate, knee deep in skeleton remains, laughing hysterically in his robotic voice until he is finally cut down.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by Muskie; November 15th, 2021 at 04:20 PM.
Old November 15th, 2021, 03:46 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Game Time

Quote:
The vydar_xliii (0-1) v. chris perkins (0-1) armies are:
* Guilty McCreech, Marcu Esenwein, Wastewalker Gage, Dreadgul Raidersx5
Fire & Poison
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Xualtica Fire Antsx5
chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing Thursday @ 7 pm Eastern
Old November 15th, 2021, 03:58 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 44: Delta Returns - Round 2 Until 11/30

Schismatic and I just finished our game. Unfortunately the dice were not interested in this being a game. I rolled 70+% attack over the first two rounds to kill 4 deathstalkers and Deathcommander while only losing 1 Sharpshooter. We called it at that point.

Although I did roll 0% defense for the game (0/3), so that probably evens itself out.

sorry about the dice Schism. I do like deathstalkers in the event, but this was a tough game.
Old November 15th, 2021, 06:00 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Gorillinator Warfare
What the Hell!

MTL and I will play in around an hour.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old November 15th, 2021, 08:04 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Gorillinator Warfare
What the Hell!

MTL and I will play in around an hour.
A game decided by crazily uneven dice in the first couple rounds. Cyprien could have stolen the show, but the Nakitas were quicker with the anticipation, shooting the vampire in the startzone with 8 skulls out of 12 and Cyprien rolling 1 out of 12 shields. The tomb skeletons were a slow horde all game, not really able to outrun the gorillas shooting them from distance. It took several rounds and a lot of dead undead skeletons before they got any meaningful attacks on my figures.

Gg, @Muskie !

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events