Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old January 11th, 2012, 11:21 AM

Adonus76 is surprisingly tart
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

I am in Inland Empire also, Apple Valley. I have a gaming group who plays Heroscape as well as just about any other game we can get our hands on. PM me if you'd be interested in joining our group.
Old January 12th, 2012, 04:13 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

I have recently moved back into the la area near the la brea exit off the 10. Hit me up to play sometime

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old January 13th, 2012, 12:07 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Marro View Post
I have recently moved back into the la area near the la brea exit off the 10. Hit me up to play sometime
Dude! I'm at USC. That puts us like 10-15 minutes apart! We should get a game in soon!

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old February 5th, 2012, 04:33 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

I'm in the IE! Rancho Cucamonga, right by downtown Upland, to chime in.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old February 12th, 2012, 03:22 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Who would be up for a game day at Game Empire soon?

aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old February 12th, 2012, 04:45 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

A game day at Game Empire sounds like a great idea. Looks like my own Heroscape group is close to disbanded. I haven't been able to get a game of Heroscape going since Dec 12th. I had give my game night a whole new theme. Now we play board and card games. For the last month I've been stuck playing this deck building game called Thunderstone. It's the only game I can get people to show up and play. It's fun, but it's no Heroscape!!! I now stare at my massive collection hoping I will get to use it again.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old February 17th, 2012, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerHusband View Post
A game day at Game Empire sounds like a great idea. Looks like my own Heroscape group is close to disbanded. I haven't been able to get a game of Heroscape going since Dec 12th. I had give my game night a whole new theme. Now we play board and card games. For the last month I've been stuck playing this deck building game called Thunderstone. It's the only game I can get people to show up and play. It's fun, but it's no Heroscape!!! I now stare at my massive collection hoping I will get to use it again.
Agreed. Of the upcoming weeks which one is best for you?

aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old February 21st, 2012, 05:21 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Marro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerHusband View Post
Agreed. Of the upcoming weeks which one is best for you?
I'm down for a day at Empire, let's do a tourney!!!

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old February 22nd, 2012, 01:10 AM

I'll call them tomorrow and see what days are coming up when they'll have space.

aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old February 22nd, 2012, 06:30 PM

WreakLoosE has disabled reputation

Let The Games Begin

Don't worry, This will only hurt a little. But for you.. I will try to make it hurt worse.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 06:31 PM

WreakLoosE has disabled reputation

Man i have the last two sets Ive never PLAYED...

Don't worry, This will only hurt a little. But for you.. I will try to make it hurt worse.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 02:23 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I visited their new store and it is HUGE. Also, a scape day would be great. It has been far too long.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers