Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old February 20th, 2012, 09:06 PM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker
I Have Everything With Cards and Dice

So... I'm a mad collector that is choosing to sell off my heroscape. I have every wave, every expansion, and every master set. I have custom units as well. Let me know in a Private Message what you want, and I will reply with a price. Other wise you'll see a bunch of new figures popping up on ebay in two weeks.
Old February 20th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: I Have Everything With Cards and Dice

Sorry to hear you're selling your stuff. I hope you'll keep playing the game.

I sent a PM about a few items.

-akden
Old February 20th, 2012, 10:03 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: I Have Everything With Cards and Dice

PM sent

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales