Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old February 12th, 2023, 11:53 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' DC customs

I watched the trailer. What line are you talking about?

Old February 13th, 2023, 05:38 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I watched the trailer. What line are you talking about?
@IAmBatman
Old February 13th, 2023, 09:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh, that's funny. I'd only seen the Superbowl teaser before. Full version does look pretty intriguing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2023, 08:13 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Yeah, it's actually a pretty good trailer. This might be the first Snyderverse movie I'll catch in a theater since Wonder Woman. If it turns out to be any good, it'll be weird for Warner Bros to finally rack up a win just as they bring this failed experiment to a close.
Old April 19th, 2023, 06:58 PM

Made a revision to my old Wonder Woman custom, as I continue to replace old special attacks with the Blue Wyrmling/Quahon special attack where I feel it's appropriate:

Old June 21st, 2023, 06:17 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' DC customs - Silver Banshee

Recently, fellow Gang of Four member kolakoski divested himself of his Heroscape collection, part of which included his eclectic collection of Heroclix figures, a few of which I took for use as Shermanverse customs. One of these figures was C-list Superman villain Silver Banshee:

Old June 22nd, 2023, 08:56 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Wow, this is really nice. I haven't even had time to go through what I kept yet from K.'s stuff. Silver Banshee looks so weird, that she always makes me uncomfortable--even if I'm playing her.

Evil KISS? Time for a playtest?

I'm so lucky to know you guys. (For our adventures, see my signature line below...)
Old June 22nd, 2023, 06:23 PM

Yeah, we're pretty blessed to have our little group of 'Scapers last as long as it has. Your Brooklyn Game Palace has been a great place for gaming and conversation. Here's to more fun gaming in the future!

Old July 18th, 2023, 07:05 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' DC customs - Shazam!

Did a custom for another figure from kolakoski's former collection, Mary Marvel:

Since I was at it, I figured I might as well round out the Marvel family with Captain Marvel Jr., despite not owning a figure for him:

While I haven't read a ton of comics featuring Captain Marvel and his supporting cast, for some reason he's one of those characters I've had an awareness of for my whole life, much like Mickey Mouse or Santa Claus. I know this because a wall of my childhood bedroom had a pencil drawing I did of two caped stick figures, one with an "S" on his chest and the other with a lightning bolt. I never had any comics with Captain Marvel as a kid, so I figure I must've seen a rerun of the old Shazam! TV show from the '70s at some point.
Old December 5th, 2023, 06:41 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' DC customs - Superboy

I was reorganizing my trade paperbacks recently and got sucked into re-reading the Death of Superman, so I decided it would be fun to fill out the Shermanverse with some customs from that story. I decided to start with the Metropolis Kid, Superboy:

Old December 6th, 2023, 12:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not seeing anything.
Old December 6th, 2023, 07:21 PM

I hear the site was messed up earlier today, but everything looks okay now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations