Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 4th, 2022, 10:10 PM

PouncingWolves knows what's in an order marker PouncingWolves knows what's in an order marker PouncingWolves knows what's in an order marker
PouncingWolves 2v2 Tournament

Team Tournament - 2v2

Being in AUS and unable to participate in any tournaments (and my friends not playing nearly enough Heroscape), I figured I would try my hand at hosting one for some friends (invite only - sorry). Here goes nothing.

--- Tournament Type ---
2v2 - predetermined partners

Round robin, play each of the other teams, with a final series consisting of a semi-final and a grand final. After the round-robin is complete, the top-performing team goes through to the Grand final, and the 2nd and 3rd play each other in a semi for a spot in the final.
After each round, the winning team's surviving units will be scored using partial card scoring to obtain that team's "percentage". The percentage is used to break ties where required.

Each team will play a minimum of 4 or 5 games (depending on the number of teams), with the maximum number of games possible being 7 (5+semi+final).

--- Dates 14/05/22 - 21/05/22 ---
Army building: Saturday the 14th and or Sunday the 15th, team dependant, prior to Round 1.
Round 1: Sunday the 15th ~7:45pm start
Round 2: Sunday the 15th ~9:15pm start
Round 3: Friday 20th ~7:45pm start
Round 4: Friday 20th ~9:15pm start
Round 5: Saturday 21st ~3:00pm start
Semi-final: Saturday 21st ~4:30pm start
Grand final: Saturday 21st ~7:45pm start

Backup time slot Sunday 22nd ~7:45pm start (ONLY to be used in event of catastrophic time blowout in Round 1) If only 5 teams sign up (thus only 4 rounds are needed) only one game will be played on Sunday the 15th.

--- Army Format ---
2v2 double-blind (each team brings two armies and doesn't know what armies the other teams are bringing).

No army can exceed 330 points, no team may exceed 630 points (300 point armies each, 30 points of "gifting"). No army may have no more than 195 points of, OR 2 copies of, the same common squad (you may pick which rule you abide by).

No army may contain Major Q9. Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (version 1 - 80pts) is restricted, only allowed with approval. All other figures in the spreadsheet are legal.

Talk to me about your army building ASAP, I need to know what it is prior to the tournament start and will help you build an army. I am MORE than happy to (in fact I would actively love to) do "team on 1" sessions to help introduce units, explain game theories, and collaborate with you in building your army. I have a (large) but limited collection, if a team before you picks a unit you wanted to use...sorry...should have gotten in earlier. Both online and in-person sessions are options, in person is better though, the final consultation session time is Sunday 15th 2pm so I have time to moderate armies if needed (to ensure they are reasonably even).

--- Maps ---
Spoiler Alert!

--- Teams ---
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by PouncingWolves; May 27th, 2022 at 02:47 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events