Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old June 8th, 2022, 10:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Filler Design Contest!

Or restrict it to your player turn but I like the unblockable better.
Old June 8th, 2022, 11:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

A free unblockable from a cheap uncommon hero that doesn’t really need to take a turn is gonna become problematic quickly as well.
Old June 9th, 2022, 12:26 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The name and figure made me think of the guy who had a bomb implanted inside him and blew up while locked up during the Dark Knight. As such I was kind of expecting him to blow up, Lobster would be proud of you if went in that direction with the design.
Old June 9th, 2022, 08:09 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think this fixes the turn interruption and avoids the unblockable.

JOKER'S LAST LAUGH
When a Unique Hero you control that inflicted 1 or more wounds ends it turn, you must roll 1 combat die, if you roll:[
  • On a Skull, you must attack a figure
  • On a Shield move this figure up to 3 spaces
  • On a Blank place a wound on this card.
Old June 9th, 2022, 08:28 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you had gone the unblockable route, would've been kind of cool if they were destroyed in the act (blown up).

I definitely like the current trigger better for attacks, since it keeps them on your turn. Triggering off of things like leaving engagement attacks was probably a bit much (and definite turn interruption if it's an attack).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
A free unblockable from a cheap uncommon hero that doesn’t really need to take a turn is gonna become problematic quickly as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 9th, 2022, 08:45 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I consider the Walkers to be a bit problematic because they don't require you to do anything, do you not? They're really good.
Old June 9th, 2022, 08:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I consider the Walkers to be a bit problematic because they don't require you to do anything, do you not? They're really good.
Solid? Yes. Problematic? No. I'd probably rate them about an A-. I've seen them in tournies but can't remember the last time I saw them do something really nasty in one.

I guess they seemed decent when Dysole played them against me in Super League last year, but Selene was the real deal driving that army (and AoA Iceman on an ice map felt impossible to take out). The Walkers were more of a distraction than anything.

In the Con 1 Championship my Avengers Hulk army just tore through Tornado's army featuring them.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 9th, 2022, 11:54 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That was brutal. My only two losses were to the two finalists though.
They are solid until you go up against something with good crowd control.
Human Torch can wipe out an entire army with one OK roll for Supernova.
Old June 12th, 2022, 01:40 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Linked all the posted designs in the OP. If I missed your entry, or you were not wanting to enter (I know @Splash was on the fence) please let me know. Remember, while first place gets to run there's for free, second and third get some free points to put toward running their design, so don't let yourself get discouraged if you don't think yours is quite the frontrunner!
Old June 12th, 2022, 01:54 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'll enter this one. There are a lot of cool designs here!

Quote:

NAME = BLUE CONSTRUCT
SECRET IDENTITY = MEDIC

SPECIES = ENERGY
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = CONSTRUCT
PERSONALITY = HELPFUL
SIZE = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 0
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 30

BLUE CONSTRUCT CREATION

Blue Constructs do not start the game on the battlefield. After taking a turn with a Blue Lantern, you may immediately place one Blue Construct in your army that is not on the battlefield on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of that Blue Lantern. You may not create any additional Blue Constructs this turn. If you no longer control any Blue Lanterns, destroy all Blue Constructs you control.

MEDICAL OATH
This Blue Construct can never attack or make leaving engagement attacks.

FIELD MEDIC 11
Before taking a turn with a wounded figure that is adjacent to a Blue Construct Medic you control, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, remove 1 wound marker from that figure’s card.

FLYING

Old June 12th, 2022, 04:04 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Neat! More constructs is always fun. Would Field Medic stack on these?

I'd like to update my Creeper Vines slightly to roll for damage instead of attacking on spawning to reduce turn interruption, if I'm still okay to update it now?
Old June 12th, 2022, 04:30 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Absolutely! Things don't lock in until the deadline. Linking is just for me to keep track!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy