Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old March 17th, 2019, 08:59 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NCAA Basketball

Okay well I think we are doing this this year. Here are the rules again, for clarity:

RULES:

Every player starts with 1000 points. Each team in the bracket is costed according to the following:

1 seeds = 250 points
2 seeds = 190 points
3 seeds = 130 points
4 seeds = 120 points
5 seeds = 110 points
6 seeds = 100 points
7 seeds = 80 points
8 seeds = 50 points
9 seeds = 50 points
10 seeds = 40 points
11 seeds = 40 points
12 seeds = 30 points
13 seeds = 20 points
14 seeds = 20 points
15 seeds = 10 points
16 seeds = 10 points

Your score is the total number of wins by all of the teams that you draft. Whichever player has the most wins across all the teams they draft at the end of the tournament is the winner. (If players are tied, whichever player has the team with 6 wins is the winner. If both or neither player has that team, whichever player has more 5 win teams wins. If tied again, whichever player has more 4 win teams wins and so on.)

PM your selection of teams to me, and their associated costs.

Example:
1 Duke 250
1 Gonzaga 250
1 UNC 250
4 Kansas State 120
3 Purdue 130
Old March 18th, 2019, 10:36 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I dunno if I can get into a game where I make a team with different units that have different point values, and I have to stay under a maximum point total. Seems confusing
Old March 18th, 2019, 01:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Michigan 190
Michigan State 190
Maryland 100
Minnesota 40
Wisconsin 110
Purdue 130
Iowa 40
Ohio State 40
Kansas 120
Seton Hall 40

1000, Go Big Ten!!!
Old March 18th, 2019, 02:19 PM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I dunno if I can get into a game where I make a team with different units that have different point values, and I have to stay under a maximum point total. Seems confusing
It is quite similar to Heroscape and that's why I brought it to this site. It has some interesting features if you think about it as a no hex limit army. It reminds me quite a bit of kevindola's 5 generals 5 card no point limit format

If you want to just post your selections in this thread like Tornado did you are free to do that as well. It shouldn't matter too much if you try to counter other players unlike other bracket formats
Old March 18th, 2019, 02:21 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

A 64 hex limit army.
Old March 18th, 2019, 03:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
It is quite similar to Heroscape and that's why I brought it to this site. It has some interesting features if you think about it as a no hex limit army. It reminds me quite a bit of kevindola's 5 generals 5 card no point limit format

If you want to just post your selections in this thread like Tornado did you are free to do that as well. It shouldn't matter too much if you try to counter other players unlike other bracket formats

I read his post as sarcasm, pretty sure he was just being funny.
Old March 18th, 2019, 03:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If I pick a 11 seed that is a play in game, do I score points for the play in game should they win or does the scoring only start after the play in games are over?
Old March 18th, 2019, 03:46 PM

Scoring only starts after play-ins are over. Selecting an 11 is essentially the same as it works in a traditional bracket: you get credit for either 11 for the games they win after the play-in round. So if you think Maryland is a vulnerable 6 seed you could pick both Belmont and Temple for the price of one 11 (40 points) at the moment, and if either of them beat Maryland you would score 1 win.
Old March 18th, 2019, 04:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Okay, thanks. Was thinking about throwing 10 points at one of the 16 seed play in games for a cheap win, but no chance one of them beats a 1 seed so that would be a waste of resources.
Old March 18th, 2019, 05:32 PM

Yeah 10 points for a 50% chance at a win would be really really good. Like I said, I'm not great at this format, but with the math I do if you can get a win for even 50 points that's pretty solid.
Old March 18th, 2019, 06:28 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Mathlete

The team I submitted is expected to get 14.89 wins which was the highest total I could get from the system I was working off of. We'll see how accurate this ends up being.

~Dysole, who sadly only put in a little more effort than she usually does for March madness
Old March 19th, 2019, 10:06 AM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

Is the usual bracket happening this year? I can't find a link

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV