Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old March 5th, 2018, 02:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Terrain:Ullars Altar Dice Tower Prize 1-12-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
BRAVO, Trex... another work of art - beautifully done. I'm not a big fan of dice towers personally, don't use one unless the club requires it for certain games, but do appreciate the work that does into producing them. Be sure to provide a link to where yours will be available for purchase and I'll get the word out to my friends.
Thank you for the kind words. We use dice towers for multiple reasons around my place. The kids really love playing with them too. Ive been in a slump lately but will be getting busy making a few of them for people to purchase. Ive had a decent amount of interest in them. Ill give a shout to you when some are available. Thanks again.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 8th, 2018, 10:20 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
BRAVO, Trex... another work of art - beautifully done. I'm not a big fan of dice towers personally, don't use one unless the club requires it for certain games, but do appreciate the work that does into producing them. Be sure to provide a link to where yours will be available for purchase and I'll get the word out to my friends.
Thank you for the kind words. We use dice towers for multiple reasons around my place. The kids really love playing with them too. Ive been in a slump lately but will be getting busy making a few of them for people to purchase. Ive had a decent amount of interest in them. Ill give a shout to you when some are available. Thanks again.
I'd be interested as well when you get around to it.
Old March 8th, 2018, 11:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Your skill is without equal.
Old March 9th, 2018, 02:23 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

You bet @Leaf_It . All in due time I imagine. Thanks for the kind words @Tornado . I really do enjoy building stuff in the shop. The next die roller that is almost finished is one that rolls a giant d20 and some giant heroscape dice. I will definitely be keeping this one as it will be a spectacle playing with it at a tournament.

Old March 24th, 2018, 05:58 PM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's Terrain:Big Utgar Oversized Dice Roller 3-24-18

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:18 AM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 06:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You're a wild and crazy guy!
Old March 24th, 2018, 06:08 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
You're a wild and crazy guy!
I know. I do want to play Heroscape now though.

Also, I just edited out all my old unretrievable photobucket pics and links from my OP. Hope you guys enjoy.

Old March 25th, 2018, 11:02 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looks like you could strap that puppy on your foot for some open toed hiking.

Awesome work!
Old March 25th, 2018, 12:19 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Looks like you could strap that puppy on your foot for some open toed hiking.

Awesome work!
Might get athletes foot from all the heat generated from the lava flow though. For what size of dice it rolls its not too big. 15 inches long by 13.5 inches tall. My kid is in the other room playing with it right now. Thanks for the kind words. Ill probably make a handful of the ullar type/size for others later. This big tower is unpractical for most gamers. But for HS nothing is too unpractical. Especially since the kids love chucking them dice in there.

Old March 25th, 2018, 01:03 PM

Exactly. It is all about the fun.

You got to get video of that. I have the pics do not do it justice. Plus you gotta hear those big dice rumbling through.
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:45 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Exactly. It is all about the fun.

You got to get video of that. I have the pics do not do it justice. Plus you gotta hear those big dice rumbling through.
I think I might be able to take a video on my phone and load it up through facebook. I ended up deciding to put felt bottoms on all the dice rollers I have at my house.
Punisher tower-black felt bottom
Princess tower-Zebra pink felt.(my daughters idea)
Spiderman Tower-Red felt
Crazy enough that I have only 4 towers at my house after making so many of them. I'll see what I can come up with on the video. That D20 weighs 117g and the others are 44g. (just weighed them on my scale that I use for polymer mixing.)

Old April 15th, 2018, 10:13 PM
"like" happy

Trex's Terrain:New Dice Towers 4-15-18

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:18 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles