Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 13th, 2022, 02:10 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Batman (Thomas Wayne) - Design Phase

Kinda crazy scene from start to 1:19.
Deadshot sees the bullet hole in Professor Zoom's forehead and remarks, "Nice shot."
Professor Zoom tells how Thomas Wayne did it. "I never saw it coming."
Old October 13th, 2022, 02:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Still having a disconnect with surgery which is hands on and pistols that are range. If it is to show his knowledge of human anatomy and his ability to hit vital spots, how does that apply to non-humans, especially androids, constructs, Destructible Objects, alien physiology, etc.?

Shoot the Android/Alien in it's eyes? We have many powers that are not perfect theme match-ups vs. every unit in the game. I can see a DO carve out though.
Old October 13th, 2022, 02:47 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
What are everyone's thoughts on the name of Surgical Accuracy? Arkham had suggested Surgical Precision. Does that catch anyone's interest more?

Also, speaking of scrapping it up, would it make sense to give him the ability to attack non-adjacent figures even though he is engaged? If so, would you add that to Phantom Walk and do a rename of the power, or include it in Surgical Accuracy?
Surgical Precision has a better ring to it, imo.

Also, adding to the larger discussion about the usage of Surgical here- I figured it wasn't exactly literal? As in- the word is being used to describe exactly how precise Thomas is rather than the contexts Thomas is precise in. I truthfully don't think he needs to only have it apply to non-adjacent figures, but I understand taking that direction.
Old October 14th, 2022, 10:44 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Second power name updated to Surgical Precision with the non-adjacent qualifying language removed.

Thoughts on a proposed change from Phantom Walk to a Bat-Grapple?
Old October 14th, 2022, 11:57 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If he uses Bat-Grapples in his universe, then I'd make the switch as it makes him feel more like a Batman than a Punisher.
Old October 14th, 2022, 02:37 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
If he uses Bat-Grapples in his universe, then I'd make the switch as it makes him feel more like a Batman than a Punisher.

It appears he does, so I made the change. I agree it makes him a little less Punishery.
Old October 14th, 2022, 02:55 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Looks good
Old October 15th, 2022, 12:32 PM

Would the following changes to The House Always Wins clear up some confusion, i.e. read better?

THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS
If a figure targets Batman for an attack, you must both roll the 20-sided die. Add 2 to your roll for each revealed Order Marker on this card. If you roll higher, that the targeting figure receives a wound and it may target Batman again, or otherwise its turn immediately ends.
Old October 15th, 2022, 12:39 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It reads a little better to me.
Old October 15th, 2022, 02:02 PM

Looking at it again, I think I need to move the comma from after "again" to after "wound."
Old October 24th, 2022, 02:10 PM

Text of "The House Always Wins" updated for clarification.

With Bat Grapple on the card now, is anyone else feeling a move to 5 defense instead of 6 is appropriate? 6 seems like quite a bit now that he has an easier time gaining height advantage.
Old October 24th, 2022, 02:12 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I support that change.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy