Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 19th, 2022, 06:37 PM

Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Craig Van Ness Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
@Craig Van Ness , you probably can't or don't know the answer to this. but is distribution to other countries (my particular concern is Australia) going to be better than the past expansions & booster releases? We seem to have gotten RotV distributed well enough but after that the availability of the following releases was sparse & sporadic.
I can't answer this question at this point in time. I will answer it when I can.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion