Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 19th, 2021, 02:32 PM

Diggity Dingus Woo who?
Re: OHS Season 44: Delta Returns - Round 2 Until 11/23

I nabbed the win in a very close game! He only had 18% defense which means it should have been a blowout victory for me, but he played a very good game which kept it close up to the very end.

BodaciousBlood
Attack rolls: 35 out of 74 (47.3%)
Defense rolls: 11 out of 60 (18.33%)
Total dice rolled: 134
Time used: 0h, 21m, 3s

Diggity Dingus
Attack rolls: 57 out of 117 (48.72%)
Defense rolls: 24 out of 73 (32.88%)
Total dice rolled: 190
Time used: 0h, 33m, 30s

The diggity dingus (1-0) v. bodaciousblood (1-0) armies are:
Lunch money
* Bahadur, Tagawa Samurai, Varkaanan Greyspears, 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Dumutef Guard
Ant Legion
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Kaemon Awa, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Red Ants of Aunstromx5

Round 1:
He led with Kaemon with the intent to kill my Russians. I led with Russians with the hope he would not lead Kaemon, which was not a great strategy for me. Kaemon proved to be more of an assassin than a samurai after killing 3 out of 4 Russians.
Round 2:
I won initiative which was HUGE because the greyspears got very territorial and ripped kaemon awa limb from limb that first turn causing Bodacious to lose all 3 turns. My wolves then charged up to his start zone with Bahadur taking wannok and the greyspears had 1 turn of high ground attacks to his ants in the SZ.

Round 3:
Thanks to General Simon he won initiative which he used to engage my wolves, but none of his attacks got through. The rest of the round was a matter of trading attacks

Round 4:
I won initiative and put OM1 on my last surviving russian. He raced up to the action and threw the 3rd grenade in the game, and this one exploded killing 2 ants and then killed a 3rd with his high ground attack. Those ants are super quick though and Bodacious ended the Russians, greyspears, and got a couple wounds on Bahadur. Wannok targeted my Dumatef and killed him.

Round 5:
I roll a 4 for initiative, but Bodacious only rolls a 1 +3 to tie it up. (Thank you General) Next I roll an 8 and he rolls a 6+3 to win initiative! (Thank you General) Bodacious' ants are out for blood kill Bahadur.
I have all my OM on Tagawa who now have an attack of 4. At this point he has 6 ants, Marcus, and Simon vs my squad of Samurai. I feel confident in my situation. All I have to do is keep Wannok clear and I win no problem. Well I wasn't prepared for his brilliant ant positioning. I am completely blocked from wannok and the round is ending! I have no choice but to take a LEA with my tagawa to try and secure wannok. He dies. I take SECOND LEA, but this Samurai was quicker and evaded the LEA. Had he too died the game would have been basically over leaving Bodacious the winner.

But having 2 samurai left with 6 move, 7 attack, 5 defense is just really really good and I ended up taking the momentum back and won.

GG Bodacious!
Old November 21st, 2021, 04:23 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My Blade Dancers/Krav defeated S1R Art0r1us' hybrid Death Knight/Aubrien Archer build earlier this afternoon. My Krav opening did absolutely jack all - at the end of Round 1 I'd lost all 3 figures without dealing a single casualty to any of Art0r1us' developing knights. However, things evened out from there, with the RMBDs being able to diffuse the DK opening and knock the Aubriens down to under a squad without losing too many figures. (Having 7 move was extemely useful because it meant that I didn't need to slow roll - as soon as 1 blade dancer died I could replace it with another one from my start zone). Some clutch 1/2 defense rolls combined with an unfortunate 1 for wannok on Art0r1us' DK at the end of Round 4 allowed the Blade Dancers to take down the rest of Art0r1us' army relatively unscathed, and I finished the game with 5 RMBDs remaining. GG!

Spoiler Alert!

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman

Last edited by Grey Waves; November 21st, 2021 at 06:26 AM. Reason: added spoiler
Old November 21st, 2021, 09:39 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The boromir96 (1-0) v. cleon (1-0) armies are:

* Major Q9, Sahuagin Raiderx2, Templar Cavalryx3
That Little Green Guy is a Viper
* Venoc Warlord, Clawfoot Interceptorx2, Sahuagin Raider, Venoc Vipersx6
boromir96 chooses who places first.
Starting shortly

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 22nd, 2021, 08:07 PM

DomPredator77 is surprisingly tart

I have been busy, I gotta catch another tournament!
Old November 23rd, 2021, 01:22 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Threepeat

Round 3 is on Battlefield 23.

The dok (2-0) v. diggity dingus (2-0) armies are:
cut the cheese
* Quahon, Goblin Cuttersx5
Lunch money
* Bahadur, Tagawa Samurai, Varkaanan Greyspears, 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Dumutef Guard
dok chooses who places first.

The grey waves (2-0) v. cleon (2-0) armies are:
Take the Red Pill
* Isamu, Krav Maga Agents, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx5
That Little Green Guy is a Viper
* Venoc Warlord, Clawfoot Interceptorx2, Sahuagin Raider, Venoc Vipersx6
grey waves chooses who places first.

The superfrog (2-0) v. vegie dad (2-0) armies are:
Morgo-lots of Wolves
* Khosumet the Darklord, Morgoloth, Wolves of Badrux4
Dance through the flames
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx4
superfrog chooses who places first.

The knightoflight (1-1) v. evantage (1-1) armies are:
Heracles’s final labor X3
* Heracles, Marrden Houndsx3
Robits
* Omegacron, Omnicron Repulsorsx3, Omnicron Snipersx2
evantage chooses who places first.

The boromir96 (1-1) v. bodaciousblood (1-1) armies are:

* Major Q9, Sahuagin Raiderx2, Templar Cavalryx3
Ant Legion
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Kaemon Awa, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Red Ants of Aunstromx5
boromir96 chooses who places first.

The kevindola (1-1) v. shiftrex (1-1) armies are:
Gnid Pro Quo
* Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, 53rd North Carolina Sharpshootersx3, Marro Gnidsx4, Sahuagin Raider
Big Trouble in Little Puddle
* Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Sahuagin Raiderx2, Shaolin Monksx3
shiftrex chooses who places first.

The quozl (1-1) v. vydar_xliii (1-1) armies are:
Marro Madness
* Marro Hive, Marro Dronesx4, Marro Stingersx2

* Guilty McCreech, Marcu Esenwein, Wastewalker Gage, Dreadgul Raidersx5
vydar_xliii chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 (1-1) v. s1r_art0r1us (1-1) armies are:
Gorillinator Warfare
* Jarek Guy, Nakita Agents, Zaeus, Gorillinatorsx2

* Venoc Warlord, Air Elementalx2, Aubrien Archersx2, Death Knights of Valkrillx3
s1r_art0r1us chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape (1-1) v. vegietarian18 (1-1) armies are:
Deadmen Walking
* Iskra Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Skeletons of Annellintiax4
No Mercy
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Parmenio, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sacred Bandx3
sir heroscape chooses who places first.

The dysole (0-2) v. captain stupendous (0-2) armies are:
It's Peanut Clutter Teddy Time!
* Estivara, Kozil, Fyorlag Spidersx6
Operation M43lstrom
* Brontos, Rendar Fy, Soontir Van, M-43 Resistance Fightersx3
captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (0-2) v. muskie (0-2) armies are:
Fire & Poison
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Xualtica Fire Antsx5
What the Hell!
* Cyprien Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Warden 816, Tomb Skeletonsx7
chris perkins chooses who places first.

schismatic sounds has a bye.

If the holidays are going to make it difficult to schedule your game within the typical one week timeframe, please let the organizers know. We expect to be pretty gracious with the holidays. Thank you.

~Dysole, informationally
Old November 23rd, 2021, 08:58 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Threepeat

Quote:
The chris perkins (0-2) v. muskie (0-2) armies are:
Fire & Poison
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Xualtica Fire Antsx5
What the Hell!
* Cyprien Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Warden 816, Tomb Skeletonsx7
chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing shortly

Starting between 8:30 - 9 pm Eastern

---------------------------------------------

Edit: My fire ants got their first win, swarming into the undead horde in a game where I almost certainly rolled the most total d20s of my life.

Early game I spent 1 OM to get Borgs on level 2 and then went pure ants for the next ~ 7 rounds. Muskie developed a lot of the Skellies into the middle of the map, but once I had a critical mass of ants near them I was able to force an engagement with basically all 20 of my ants into only ~ 10 Skellies in the center of the board. We traded pretty evenly at first, but once I got through half of those Skellies Muskie started having trouble replacing them to stay at 3 attacks per turn.

Soon after that I had my full fire ant swarm in his SZ, with all of our figures tied together in a mess of d20s. Once the Skellies were down to ~ 2 squads Muskie switched to Cyprien, who danced around a lot, slowly killing all but 1 ant while my ants took lots of swarm stings at everything. The swarm stings killed some more figures, but when I was down to ~ 2 squads of ants I went back to normal attacks, which were able to kill all but 1 Skellie & Marcu.

My ants ended up rolling 77 total stings and hitting 16 of them, for a 20.78% success rate, which was quite close to expected value (perhaps a percent or 2 below, but very close for 'Scape, albeit with a much larger sample size than normal).

This set up an endgame of Borgs + 1 ant v. Cyprien, Warden, & 1 Skelly.

My Borgs moved towards Wanok, forcing Cyprien to attack quickly. I gave up 1 turn of a height attack to Cyprien in exchange for being able to get on even ground with him the following turn with 2 Borgs. Cyprien got 2 attacks in, both taking off a Borg marker, but the Borgs dropped him on their 2nd turn of SAs. I then sent a Borg to Wanok and 2 more to attack Muskie's SZ, killing the Skelly. Wanok did a wound to Warden.

Warden made a valiant charge, taking off the last Borg marker, but then fell to a barrage of Borgs on height.

gg Muskie, fun one. So many d20s

Last edited by Chris Perkins; November 23rd, 2021 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Game Result
Old November 24th, 2021, 04:07 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 44: Delta Returns - Round 3 Until 11/30

vegie and I starting now

EDIT: Got the win over Vegie. Huge advantage to me on R2T1 when I opted to put another OM on Iskra to attempt to summon retchets. I hit a 14 brought them in and proceeded to instakill Vegie's developed Raelin on the 2nd attack. And for good measure the 3rd retchet also killed a Band. From there it was an uphill battle for Vegie. I had Iskra next to Jungle right near the Wannok Glyph and my skeles were developed into the map and in good position to just lock things up and get good kills. That said, he didn't go down without a fight. The Band did an incredible job midgame on their defense and holding a screen for the B-11's who came out and started doing work on my skeles. That said, the skeles kept reanimating...so they were coming back at a fairly decent clip to keep the board full of targets and letting Wannok keep slowly chipping away. The key for me was I needed to kill of the band as quickly as possible so I could chase the B-11's around while waiting for Wannok to take care of them. That mostly worked. B-11's were shredding the skeles and Wannok in the endgame gave me a 1 which was a BIG moment for the B-11's to have a chance. Luckily, I decided to use an OM on Marcu who was able to fly in and engage the last 2 B-11's and took something like 4 attacks and never died. Because he tied them down I was able to keep engaging with Skeles and finish them off. Close game that definitely would have been a win for Vegie had the assassination run of Retchets not worked out.

gg!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; November 24th, 2021 at 05:45 PM.
Old November 26th, 2021, 11:08 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

The knightoflight (1-1) v. evantage (1-1) armies are:
Heracles’s final labor X3
* Heracles, Marrden Houndsx3
Robits
* Omegacron, Omnicron Repulsorsx3, Omnicron Snipersx2

We will be playing tomorrow at 1pm Pacific time!
Old November 27th, 2021, 04:08 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Got the win over vegies dad. Blade Dancers didn’t have quite enough stealth armor to pull out the squad battle once Morgoloth and the Borgs died.
Old November 27th, 2021, 09:40 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

I had quite the game with Evantage this afternoon. I led with Heracles in an attempt to assassinate Omegacron. Meanwhile, Evan developed repulsors and snipers. Most of the game was a sort of cat and mouse, I used the pillars to block Omegacrons line of sight, picking off things as I was able, while I looked for an opening for Heracles to rush in and take out Omegacron. Evan never allowed this to happen. He carefully moved forward keeping Omega safe. A big turn happened as my turn 3 of round 2 saw Heracles engaged with 2 repulsors and one sniper. Heracles missed the throw and the attack on the sniper. Initiative happened and Evan won. His turn one was on snipers and they proceeded to put 5 wound on Heracles. Heracles survived the turn and dealt with both repulsors, but the damage had been done, and now I had to play extra careful. I was not convinced one attack on Omegacron would be enough, so I did not charge in with Heracles. The rounds went on and eventually Heracles had killed about 2 snipers and 6 repulsors. Evan made another smart move in round 4-5 as he had his third turn on snipers. I had not anticipated this and left Heracles rather exposed, as I opted to stay put, hidden from Omegacron. Heracles managed to fend off 3 attacks of 2 v 4 taking only one wound. The next round Evan won initiative again and managed to put the final 2 wounds onto Heracles. Thankfully, I opted for hounds to be my order markers for the round. At this point I had 6 hounds vs Even's full health Omegacron, 3 repulsors, and 4 snipers. After the classic 2 for moment on their first activation, they really came in clutch. They defended Evan's next turn of attacks and were able to tie down everything but 2 snipers and one replusor. They managed to survive, and engage Omegacron, before he could waltz out of the start zone. After Evan took a leaving engagement hit from the hound he was engaged to in order to head towards wannok, my only real win condition, one hound managed to deal 2 wounds to the giant mech, putting Evan in a bit of a bind. Evan managed to wittle the hounds down enough so that it came down to 2 hounds versus one repulsor and a one life left Omegacron. I had a hound on wannok, which was engaged to the last repulsor. Since the repulsor had height on my wannok hound, I decided it was better to make sure wannok would take out Omega so I took my second hound and engaged the repulsor hoping 2 attacks would be enough. It was. With the repulsor dead, Evan had to take two shots of 4 v 6 in an attempt to take my hound of wannok. Fortunately for me, my hound's defense held out, and I rolled a 10 for wannok. GG Evantage, what an epic game.
Old November 28th, 2021, 12:27 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just finished the game with vydar_xliii. The dreadguls came in hard at the end to make it super close but then the Hive popped out a few stingers and I won. Great game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 29th, 2021, 09:53 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
[SIZE=4][B]

Round 3 is on Battlefield 23.

The mtl1998 (1-1) v. s1r_art0r1us (1-1) armies are:
Gorillinator Warfare
* Jarek Guy, Nakita Agents, Zaeus, Gorillinatorsx2

* Venoc Warlord, Air Elementalx2, Aubrien Archersx2, Death Knights of Valkrillx3
s1r_art0r1us chooses who places first.
Starting momentarily!

Edit: Tough is good against normal attacks of 2. I took this one losing 2 nakitas, 1 gorilla, and half of Zaeus's armor.

Last edited by mtl1998; November 29th, 2021 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Gg, S1R_ART0R1US

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events