Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 16th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: New 52 And DC Rebirth Workshop

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Rebirth set.
Its model number and name are #046 / Red Hood.
NAME = RED HOOD
SECRET IDENTITY = JASON TODD

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INTERLOPER
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

OUTSIDE THE LAW
At the start of the game, you may choose one Unique Titan Hero you control. That Hero has the class of Interloper for the entire game, instead of what is listed on its card. If all Interlopers you control are within 5 clear sight spaces of Red Hood, Interlopers you control add 1 to their Attack numbers and roll an additional die against figures leaving engagements with them.

FURIOUS ASSAULT
If Red Hood attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack and rolls at least 2 skulls, he may attack an adjacent figure again with his normal attack. Red Hood may continue attacking adjacent figures with his normal attack until he rolls fewer than 2 skulls. Red Hood cannot attack more than four times in a single turn.

EVASIVE STRIKE 13
If Red Hood is attacked by an opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-12, roll defense normally. If you roll 13 or higher, Red Hood takes no damage and the attacking figure receives one wound.
Dredging this back up - not entirely set on a lot of the specifics here, but I like the general direction and figured this was still alright as a starting point. Last time I tried to have this conversation it was tough because the Outsiders were still in the works. But now they're released!

Anyhow, the idea here is a more 2010s "leader of Red Hood and the Outlaws" style Red Hood.

I do not want to get hung up on the name of the team being Outlaws (which was for some reason a sticking point last time) - his teams have significant membership overlap with the Outsiders and they operate with Batman's blessing. And just in general, morally speaking, they're way more aligned with the Outsiders than the Secret Six.

That said, I don't really want him to be a go-to leader for the Outsiders either - the leadership here is meant to favor him with a small group, and it's specifically meant to not really be easy to combo with Geo-Force. I'm cool with pretty much any style of leadership that plays into that dynamic.

The Titan recruitment is meant to draw in Arsenal, who already plays nicely with Interlopers, and it feels thematically right for Jason to be bringing him into the team.

Another option might be implementing the leadership in a slightly more generalist way and not doing any hard class call-outs on Red Hood himself. Arsenal would still be a reasonable option in that case, since he's good with Interlopers.

Last edited by Ronin; May 15th, 2021 at 05:28 PM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 03:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I really dig it.
Old May 16th, 2020, 08:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Man, just when I thought it was safe to ignore a New 52 thread, you drop some sweet, sweet Jason.

Dig the design and direction and how it'd function to bring the terrible trio together.

Would OUTSIDE THE LAW work for the first power?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 17th, 2020, 08:44 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Outside the Law would definitely work.
Old May 17th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet. It feels like a bit of a mash up between Outsiders and Outlaws in a way that helps bridge the gap, I think.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 17th, 2020, 09:51 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

(furiously trying to remember if I contributed to that Red Hood design or not because I really can't remember)

What's up with claymation?
Old May 17th, 2020, 09:53 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Ok no, that was all Ronin idk why I thought otherwise

What's up with claymation?
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sweet. It feels like a bit of a mash up between Outsiders and Outlaws in a way that helps bridge the gap, I think.
Brilliant...love it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy