Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2010, 04:43 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: More Clix to convert on the way in 2010

Can anybody name all of these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 22nd, 2010, 04:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That picture sucks, lol. I can't name most of them. I do see Doc Oct, Sandman, Gold (I think) and some police guys (like two).
Oh, and I see a Venom, Sabretooth (I think), Iron Man, and Green Goblin.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 22nd, 2010, 04:57 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Click to enlarge
Old July 22nd, 2010, 06:07 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Here's mine. Pretty certain of all of them. All of them without the question marks, at least...

VERY excited that we're getting a Mary Jane mini. Why? I dunno. But I am. She could make for a really interesting custom... same with Aunt May, if that's really her. I have my ideas.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 06:10 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

I don't think the nurse is Aunt May.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 06:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Eh... good point; I thought the white was hair, but as I look closer, it looks like a white hat over blonde hair.

...it'd be pretty cool, though.

And I'm rather more certain now that that's Jameson. I thought it was a test tube in his hand at first, which would be weird, but it seems more like a newspaper.
Old August 11th, 2010, 03:12 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Sneak Peak of the DC 75th Anniversary set on my Blog
White Lantern! Awesome! And we haven't even seen the Brightest Day set yet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
We need a freaking Larfleeze!!!!
All hail Larfreeze! All hail Larfreeze!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 11th, 2010, 11:31 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Here's mine. Pretty certain of all of them. All of them without the question marks, at least...

VERY excited that we're getting a Mary Jane mini. Why? I dunno. But I am. She could make for a really interesting custom... same with Aunt May, if that's really her. I have my ideas.
The one you have marked as a symbiote is actually Anti-Venom
Old August 12th, 2010, 11:47 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

has anyone got a date for this release?
Old August 15th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
September 8th, if I recall correctly.

But now, shifting gears to DC75... we've got another confirmed figure - THE CRIMSON AVENGER! Very exciting; I love legacy characters like that.
Old August 15th, 2010, 06:01 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:

But now, shifting gears to DC75... we've got another confirmed figure - THE CRIMSON AVENGER! Very exciting; I love legacy characters like that.
Any other pictures? I don't feel like creating an account on some random site just to view a picture.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 15th, 2010, 09:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Any other pictures? I don't feel like creating an account on some random site just to view a picture.
Ah, sorry, didn't realize; HERE it is, uploaded to ImageShack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News