Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 29th, 2009, 08:52 AM

aerindane is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Eastern PA Scapers Jan. 24th Post Tourny Thread

Hey Spidysox and Peterparkerh,

This was a great tournament. I had a lot of fun and the facility was wonderful. thanks for setting this up and hosting it.

See you soon.

Aerindane
Old January 30th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

The NERVs are up. Follow the link in my signature to see where you stand.
Old January 31st, 2009, 10:15 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the NERV Ollie! How does one make it onto the "established ratings" table in the ranking system?
Old January 31st, 2009, 10:18 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Thanks for the NERV Ollie! How does one make it onto the "established ratings" table in the ranking system?
My pleasure. To become "established" you need to play in four NERVed events. Even that many is not sufficient to really have a sense of what level your NERV is heading to, but that list (when I update it ) should give a better idea of relative tournament performance among regular tournament goers without the clutter of a whole bunch of people that have only made one event.
Old February 10th, 2009, 02:03 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Hey Guys ... I just wanted to add my sincere thanks to SpidySox, PeterParkerH, and everyone involved in making this a great event. I really, REALLY had a FUN filled day (except for the 5 hr. drive time) and I am looking forward to the next one. I would even post some of the photos I took if I can figure out how, hmm maybe I go ask my grandson to explain this here kompuutar thingie one more time; - ) C'ya.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events