Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 24th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Marvol Heroscope: The Contradiction Begets

Heroscaper, Monk, was the first to receive a copy of Marvol Heroscope: The Contradiction Begets.
You can see his intial reactions here.

Finally we have some scans of the actual cards, brought to you by a collaborative effort from hi1hi1hi1hi1 and allskulls...

Old August 24th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Bulk isn't large! AAAGH! WHY WHY WHY!? Why couldn't they just do this one simple thing and make him LAAAAAAARGE!?

And what happened to the version of Tin Man with the Explosion Special Attack? This new one is completely false to the character's portrayal.

And how does Rejected by Bowels combine with Frenzy and bonding? I mean, some of those bonding armies need a long time to take their two turns. What if my opponent's Vipers just keep frenzying all over the board everywhere, or Marro Warriors keep cloning, and I can't hold it???

Not to mention that every single power on every single one of these cards has an unanswered question about the way it interacts with either viking spirits or ladders.

There is only one possible answer to these questions... Marvolscape is incompatible.
Old August 24th, 2007, 03:36 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight
Bulk isn't large! AAAGH! WHY WHY WHY!? Why couldn't they just do this one simple thing and make him LAAAAAAARGE!?

And what happened to the version of Tin Man with the Explosion Special Attack? This new one is completely false to the character's portrayal.

And how does Rejected by Bowels combine with Frenzy and bonding? I mean, some of those bonding armies need a long time to take their two turns. What if my opponent's Vipers just keep frenzying all over the board everywhere, or Marro Warriors keep cloning, and I can't hold it???

Not to mention that every single power on every single one of these cards has an unanswered question about the way it interacts with either viking spirits or ladders.

There is only one possible answer to these questions... Marvolscape is incompatible.

He's discovered our secret. Head for the hills.

Old August 24th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Grindmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight
That's Marvolscope

The designers ensured that the Marvol figures were indeed playtested with a similitude of classic figures so they are very much so compatible. You may only find that the Marvol line is just much, much funner
Old August 24th, 2007, 03:42 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Hilarious!
Old August 24th, 2007, 05:03 PM

Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker
Oh my. I think I just crapped my pants.

This is the funniest thread EVAR.

Get this in the 5ive.
Old August 24th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Grindmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim
Now put Plantos back on the board
Old August 24th, 2007, 05:54 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim
Now put Plantos back on the board

I think I now have to return Plantos to my battlefield as well. This was some great work, allskulls. I can't wait till our next project together.

Old August 24th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
These are very funny!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

I love punctuation...

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old August 24th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Marvolscope looks totally compatible to me.

with squorpion ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2007, 08:39 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Marvolscope looks totally compatible to me.

with squorpion ...
You asked for it...

FINISH HIM!
Old August 29th, 2007, 09:48 AM

Monk has disabled reputation
New Set

Glad to see these games are selling like hotcakes or as they say in Krijikistan "potatocakes"...Now if I could only manage to get a hold of the 'Krijikicon' promo card..." Won Ton Soop" with his Special Ability...
- E-Bay Attack- which give his card the power of ..."High Bidding"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations