Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Notices

Old May 30th, 2017, 07:35 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Contest Thread: The Uncharted Wellsprings

Cavern Crash uses 2x DnD Master Set and 1x Thalenk Tundra. Backstory is included in the download, but I'll post it here as well:

Spoiler Alert!

(As a side note, water tiles are placed to allow lots of Water Tunneling.)

(Thanks for your help, Sir Heroscape!)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 31st, 2017, 04:06 AM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Post Re: Contest Thread: The Uncharted Wellsprings

Here is my first entry into any contest ever.:
Spoiler Alert!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=4657

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248

Last edited by TheTravelingScaper; May 31st, 2017 at 10:53 PM. Reason: added download link
Old May 31st, 2017, 07:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice map YK.
Thanks T! Which one?
Island is the only one I have looked at so far.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 31st, 2017, 10:42 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTravelingScaper View Post

I'm not sure how to do the spoiler thing but here is my first entry into any contest ever.:

When Einar was first torn into this war he made a choice ; Be a guaranteed target for Utgar or wait and see how things turn out and hope for resolution. This however was a choice he much later in the war led himself to regret. Some time into the war He was scheduling a Wellspring Containment Raid in the far eastern parts of Laur, One of Einar's minor ranking spearmen informed him of unforeseen complications, and as such could not complete their mission. Einar promptly sent out three of his best Imperium to go where his other men had failed and they too had returned but with different and more sinister news. What most had thought to be a castle for protecting supplies was actually one of Einar's many temples built to honor those who fought under him despite his disciplined yet chivalrous ways. Only this time ,Utgar has defiled this once sacred and holy place .But as many in Valhalla know even those fallen in battle can greatly inspire those still fighting. Einar was disturbed but not surprised. "Shall I give the Order Sir"? The lone Imperium asked. "Not Yet , You must have discipline and we must wait for the right time to strike".
That looks really cool!

As for how to do spoiler tabs, start with this:
{spoiler}
and end with this:
{/spoiler}
except replace the {} with [].
Old May 31st, 2017, 11:42 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Updated my map submission:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
My second submission:

Vergence 2.5
Requires: 2 BftU, 1 TJ

Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Days ago, our army diverged into the Underdark. Now, at this very hour, it converges on this Wellspring, ready to fight anyone who dare try to keep us from claiming its power.

Last edited by Sheep; May 31st, 2017 at 03:18 PM.
Old May 31st, 2017, 12:11 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

I'm not sure how to do the spoiler thing but here is my first entry into any contest ever.:

When Einar was first torn into this war he made a choice ; Be a guaranteed target for Utgar or wait and see how things turn out and hope for resolution. This however was a choice he much later in the war led himself to regret. Some time into the war He was scheduling a Wellspring Containment Raid in the far eastern parts of Laur, One of Einar's minor ranking spearmen informed him of unforeseen complications, and as such could not complete their mission. Einar promptly sent out three of his best Imperium to go where his other men had failed and they too had returned but with different and more sinister news. What most had thought to be a castle for protecting supplies was actually one of Einar's many temples built to honor those who fought under him despite his disciplined yet chivalrous ways. Only this time ,Utgar has defiled this once sacred and holy place .But as many in Valhalla know even those fallen in battle can greatly inspire those still fighting. Einar was disturbed but not surprised. "Shall I give the Order Sir"? The lone Imperium asked. "Not Yet , You must have discipline and we must wait for the right time to strike".
That looks really cool!

As for how to do spoiler tabs, start with this:
{spoiler}
and end with this:
{/spoiler}
except replace the {} with [].
I'll one up you
start with this:
[spoiler]
and end with this:
[/spoiler]

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 31st, 2017, 04:24 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Seventeen maps submitted with a few hours left. Nice work everyone!
Old May 31st, 2017, 10:07 PM

Post Re: Contest Thread: The Uncharted Wellsprings

Entry #2

Spoiler Alert!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=4659

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo

Last edited by TheTravelingScaper; May 31st, 2017 at 10:50 PM. Reason: download link added
Old May 31st, 2017, 10:38 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

Here is my map submission for the contest

Grass is Always Greener on the other Side
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 Rttff, 1VW

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4D...otaVFPM0U/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4D...czWWM0Sms/view

Thanks
Enjoy!
Old May 31st, 2017, 10:45 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Entry #2

Spoiler Alert!
You're missing the download link for the build instructions.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 31st, 2017, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:

Entry #2

Spoiler Alert!
You're missing the download link for the build instructions.
Added them for both.

Old May 31st, 2017, 11:50 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Here was what I had come up because at the beginning their wasn't too much going on in here and wanted to play some cool maps at our tournament. But, because we had a flood of good submissions, this one is just one for anybody to enjoy. So just for fun, here is:

THE DARK WELLSPRING

VS FILE

Build Requirements: 1 BFTU, 2 FOTA, Glyph of Astrid(attack)

BIO: Long ago, there was a band of warriors that found this ancient wellspring, and decided that its pure waters were the perfect place for their encampment. In a very short time their physical power grew enormously. They were able to do things they had never dreamed. Realizing the power of the Wellspring, they quickly fortified the position with a small keep putting up walls of stone with their bare hands. They vowed never to speak of this place in fear of losing it to others. This wellspring was equally sinister as it was powerful. It twisted their minds and turned them to greed and were consumed by its power. They turned against one another until the keep lie in ruins and all but few were dead. The ones that survived slowly fell into madness........Not a soul has come to this wretched place. Until now.

SPECIAL OPTIONAL RULE

Corrupted Glyph of Astrid
At the end of each round, the player controlling the glyph of Astrid rolls the 20 sided die once for each figure they control. If a 20 is rolled, the player awards an opponent with one wound to award to any of their units. If a 1 is rolled:
-Common units take one wound.
-Unique/Uncommon Units are permanently given control to an opponent.

PS: THIS IS NOT A SUBMISSION, JUST A FUN MAP THAT I MADE THAT GOES WITH THE THEME OF THE CONTEST. ENJOY.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla