Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 13th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: SF Bay Area - Attrition Tournament - June

Awkward etiquette blunders ftw!

This'll be my 5th tourney, and I still expect to make some AEB's. They happen to all of us from time to time, and we're all pretty good about just laughing them off and keeping rolling.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old June 13th, 2011, 09:00 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

I had really fun my first tournament last October, and everyone was forgiving of my blunders. If you're able to come, you better play!
Old June 14th, 2011, 02:37 AM

vikinglad knows what's in an order marker vikinglad knows what's in an order marker

18.) Vikinglad (?)

Alright, thanks everyone. Put me down as coming to play. I better get on figuring out my drafts, it sounds like. Don't want to end up solo with Otanashi in the 5th.
Old June 14th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've added two more maps to the pool; both recent additions of Dignan's impressive map collection. I can provide Guardian, but I need a volunteer for Barrier! Just four days till the tourney!

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old June 14th, 2011, 10:35 PM

zyx is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

hi I will be bringing 2 friends
Old June 16th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Does anyone have a squad of minutemen I can borrow?

Edit: RV, what's the glyph pool?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; June 16th, 2011 at 07:44 PM. Reason: I hate giving stuff away... :grrrr:
Old June 16th, 2011, 09:53 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The random aspect and potential lack of resources are really messing with my brain. The armies I want to play all seem as if they will ruin me (as in, I might have almost no figures to use) in the 4th and 5th rounds if the D20 comes up with a really small number once or twice.

If I try to plan conservatively, then I'm not as happy with my armies and think I could do poorly in the early rounds.
Old June 16th, 2011, 10:04 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Does anyone have a squad of minutemen I can borrow?
Yeppers.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old June 17th, 2011, 01:30 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
I've added two more maps to the pool; both recent additions of Dignan's impressive map collection. I can provide Guardian, but I need a volunteer for Barrier! Just four days till the tourney!
I wish I could help, but the car I'm taking will be tight on space for e pre-built map--which I always my first choice. Worse case scenario, if no else else can help, I can bring the pieces to assemble it.

-Real side and necro-note. Did you ever create that Roman standard figure that you wanted for a custom?

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old June 17th, 2011, 02:42 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

RV,

Final tweaks raised a question: If I field three of a common, can I, at the end, retain one of the three as my single card? Or is the commons policy "keep all or none"?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old June 17th, 2011, 07:00 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@ cmgames:
You can always choose one Commons card at or under the retention limit. Commons can also be treated as if they were one card, but only if the total cost of all fielded commons of that type are at or under the current retention limit.

So a Retention limit of 130 means you can keep 1 squad of Blade Gruts, or three squads of Blade Gruts, but you couldn't keep 3 Squads if you fielded 4 that round. 4 squads of Blade Gruts is either four 60 point cards or one 160 point card. That clear things up, cm?

@ 1more:

I would appreciate if I could as you to provide the map on standby if no one else can, 1more. And no, I never did muck about with modeling a figure for that Custom of mine.

@ Serenity:

I know, right? I put my pool together yesterday, and it was quite the balancing act of power vs stamina. I'll be very interested to see how many people choose the route I did in tackling the issue, and what other strategies people followed.

@ Killometer

Standard Ronin Glyphs. Always forget to add this to OP.

Glyph Pool: Unless fixed by the map available glyphs will be Dagmar, Valda, Wannok, Kelda, and Lodin. If the map uses Treasure Glyphs, the pool for those maps will be Scarab of Invulnerability, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, and Elixir of Speed. Standard Treasure glyph trap will be 1 attack die on the offending figure, who does not roll defense.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old June 17th, 2011, 05:50 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation

Just chiming in to say I'll be there rearing to roll!
Ronin : Do you have someone providing the Barrier map yet?
I can bring it let me know.

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events