Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 7th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: PreAugust PreRelease D&D Wave 2 Speculation & Informatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
I just proxy played Kurrok w/ 3 of each of the 4 elementals, and Kurrok will need to be paired w/ Raelin. He went down partway through the game and it was downhill from there. Although to my defence, the dice were killing me.
Well ,then, you ain't playing him right.

It's simply a matter of knowing which elemental to use when. And, of course, as you alluded to, getting good dice rolls, especially for bringing them back.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old July 7th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

Quote:
I just proxy played Kurrok w/ 3 of each of the 4 elementals, and Kurrok will need to be paired w/ Raelin. He went down partway through the game and it was downhill from there. Although to my defence, the dice were killing me.
I don't know if I like the idea of a Firestorm/All Kurrok and Elementals army. Just the thought, the mere possibility, of a ranged attacker getting some good rolls against some poor defense rolls from Kurrok, destroying him and suddenly leaving my entire army as a bunch of single activation figures.

I think I'd much rather play Kurrok (120) with around 6 Elementals (180-230) for somewhere between 300-350 points, giving me the remainder to work in other squads or heroes that could back them up, or--worst case scenario--take over the offensive in case Kurrok falls.
Old July 7th, 2010, 05:23 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
Quote:
I don't know if I like the idea of a Firestorm/All Kurrok and Elementals army. Just the thought, the mere possibility, of a ranged attacker getting some good rolls against some poor defense rolls from Kurrok, destroying him and suddenly leaving my entire army as a bunch of single activation figures.

I think I'd much rather play Kurrok (120) with around 6 Elementals (180-230) for somewhere between 300-350 points, giving me the remainder to work in other squads or heroes that could back them up, or--worst case scenario--take over the offensive in case Kurrok falls.

When you chop off a snake’s head all you are left with is a piece of rope.~ Bambara Proverb

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old July 8th, 2010, 02:58 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

You can't hurt Mika with knockback "by knocking her off her preferred shadow hex," unless she's used up both of her own two Shadow tiles, as she takes them wherever she goes! Of course, she can take "collateral damage" from the KB effect where it puts her in an unenviable situation in general.

Chas, President of the Mika Connour Fan Club and Publicity Department

Last edited by chas; July 8th, 2010 at 09:03 AM.
Old July 10th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Did I miss something? What is the actual release date for this wave?
Old July 10th, 2010, 07:34 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
From the very first post, some time in August. If you looked at the HouseMouse site, they say they expect them around August 17th.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old July 10th, 2010, 07:46 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
Quote:
From the very first post, some time in August. If you looked at the HouseMouse site, they say they expect them around August 17th.

I would be shocked if we don't see some boosters at Gen Con next month.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old July 10th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
Quote:
I got that much, I just didn't know if there was an exact date yet.
Old July 10th, 2010, 08:20 PM

Hrockle knows what's in an order marker Hrockle knows what's in an order marker

Grah, I'm further behind then I thought. I'm just now getting SoTM... so by the time I get this... it'll be...2020.

Worst case of lag ever.

At any rate, I'm excited.
Old July 10th, 2010, 09:17 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrockle View Post
Grah, I'm further behind then I thought. I'm just now getting SoTM... so by the time I get this... it'll be...2020.

Worst case of lag ever.

At any rate, I'm excited.
I just did a huge catch up this month. zapped my wallet for sure.
Old July 10th, 2010, 09:21 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The official release date is August 17th.
Old July 10th, 2010, 09:45 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Never mind that date, I want Nov to come. With all the hints and hype D3. I bet it will have new Zombies in it.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News