Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old June 24th, 2022, 09:13 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: ScapeCon II Map Pool

Do we have updated versions of Percolator and Desolation yet? Need them for our tourney tomorrow. @OEAO

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 24th, 2022, 10:53 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Do we have updated versions of Percolator and Desolation yet? Need them for our tourney tomorrow. @OEAO
Yes, sorry for the delay. I'll update the OP this weekend, but for now, here are the PDFs:

Percolator:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...I_Revision.pdf

Desolation:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zkt...ew?usp=sharing

Edit: OP updated.
Old June 28th, 2022, 09:39 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Please note that Percolator received one final update. Thanks to some level 1 shifting, the level 2 by the glyph was reinstated, and the one-hex grass level 3 space was turned into a 2-hex.
Old June 30th, 2022, 03:13 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

@OEAO , if you feel like updating the OP, here's a better-looking high-quality rendering of Odin Wept, courtesy of heroscaper2010.

Old June 30th, 2022, 09:54 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

ATTENTION:

If you can, please bring a multiplayer map. We need 3x Frenzied and 2-3x of the 4-player maps (for a total of 11 maps). Please post to sign-up for bringing one (or more) of these maps. I'll fill in where needed.

Also, we'll be starting mapmaking at 1:30 PM on Wednesday. Please post if you can be there at 1:30 to help us build maps- we have 26 2-player maps and 11 multiplayer maps to build, so we can use all the help we can get.
Old June 30th, 2022, 10:30 AM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

The Maryland crew will be there for map-building @GucciiBoost @JohnnyFrisbee . I can get back to you on if we can bring a map(s) as well
Old June 30th, 2022, 10:37 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Theoretically

I will be in Indianapolis at that time if all goes according to schedule.

I may be very tired still. We'll see. Hopefully I get a chance to collapse in a hotel before then.

~Dysole, informationally
Old June 30th, 2022, 10:55 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can supply 3-4 multiplayer maps. To try to do this in the most confusing way simple way possible, I can do either of the following...

A) Any 3 maps that are not 4-Player Map (duplicates are fine, but Max 1 copy of Frenzied and Max 2 copies of Manji).
B) 4-Player Map, 2 copies of One Time at Scout Camp, and either Manji, Frenzied, or a third copy of OTaSC.

I'll leave it open for others to choose first and then I can fill the gaps afterwards.

----------

As for getting there early for map-making. Bre and I are planning to arrive around 2 - 2:30.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old June 30th, 2022, 03:40 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I can be there to map-make and I’ll bring One Time at Scout Camp X2

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 5th, 2022, 03:55 AM

Will specific glyphs be assigned to specific maps (kinda like they do in OhS tourneys)? Or should we just expect the maps to be randomly placed with glyphs?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 5th, 2022, 08:08 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Glyphs are typically randomly assigned to each of the 4 copies of a board. So build of a a map one could have Dagmar Lodin and the same map right next to it could have Ulaniva Valda. They usually are static once placed for the whole weekend.
Old July 8th, 2022, 09:31 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Will the multiplayer maps have glyphs?

4-Player shows 4 Brandar and Manji shows 4 treasure glyphs.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon