Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old October 20th, 2021, 10:17 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
AndreThaGiant's Maps (New cartographer, who dis?)

Maps are listed in order from competitive to casual. Feedback always welcome & thanks for stopping by.

>Download Foothold<
Heavily Revised Scapecon 2021 Map Submission
Requires RotV, RttFF x2

>Download Dragon's Teeth<
[Workshop Revised] ARV Marvel Contest Submission
Requires BftU, TT, Marvel x2

>Download Umbra<

Requires RotV, RttFF, BftU

>Download Quagmire<

Requires RotV, SotM

>Download Pinnacle<

Requires RotV x2, RttFF x2

>Download Cannonade<

Requires RotV, FotA, Marvel x2

>Download Citadel<
Inspired by Osgiliath from LotR
Requires FotA, BtfU, RotV x2 (Can be accomplished with 1x)

>Download Migol's Better Tomb<

A fun take on the classic RotV map, Migols Tomb
Requires RotV, BftU, FotA, RtFF

Last edited by AndreThaGiant; January 19th, 2022 at 12:52 PM.
Old October 20th, 2021, 05:28 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: AndreThaGiant's Maps (New cartographer, who dis?)

Great start! of all those above, I actually think Foothold is probably the best balanced-wise.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 21st, 2021, 01:05 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreThaGiant View Post
Maps are listed in order from competitive to casual. Feedback always welcome & thanks for stopping by.

🡫Download🡫

Requires 2x RotV, 2x RttFF

🡫Download🡫

Requires 1x RotV, 1x SotM

🡫Download🡫
Heavily Revised Scapecon 2021 Map Submission
Requires 1x RotV, 2x RttFF

🡫Download🡫

Inspired by Osgiliath from LotR
Requires 1x FotA, 1x BtfU, 2x RotV (Can be accomplished with 1x)

🡫Download🡫

A fun take on the classic RotV map, Migols Tomb
Requires 1x RotV, 1x BftU, 1x FotA, 1x RtFF
I like your use of water in all your maps.

Old October 21st, 2021, 10:13 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Great start! of all those above, I actually think Foothold is probably the best balanced-wise.
Thank you! I went back and forth in my head but I think you're right- I'll reorder them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I like your use of water in all your maps.
Thanks for noticing! I aim for aesthetics in addition to balance.
Old October 26th, 2021, 08:14 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I like Citadel a lot! Gonna have to play a LotRscape game with it at some point.
Old October 27th, 2021, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I like Citadel a lot! Gonna have to play a LotRscape game with it at some point.
Thank you sir! I have a strong feeling it will be a little chokey- I might need to remove some pillars. Looking forward to your feedback!
Old November 4th, 2021, 05:09 PM

Got some great feedback from the ARV Workshop. Presenting the new Dragon's Teeth!

>Download Dragon's Teeth<
[Workshop Revised] ARV Marvel Contest Submission
Requires BftU, TT, Marvel x2

Last edited by AndreThaGiant; January 19th, 2022 at 12:59 PM.
Old January 19th, 2022, 12:54 PM

New map & updates to Dragon's teeth above!

>Download Umbra<

Requires RotV, RttFF, BftU
Old January 19th, 2022, 10:24 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really like the shaping and design going on with the new map.
One thing I feel might help would be to fill the area to the right of the starter zones a bit, connecting around that 2 water patch or remixing the water with it. As is, I worry that the starter zone may be too choked when a faster or larger army manages to overwhelm it.
Old January 21st, 2022, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
I really like the shaping and design going on with the new map.
One thing I feel might help would be to fill the area to the right of the starter zones a bit, connecting around that 2 water patch or remixing the water with it. As is, I worry that the starter zone may be too choked when a faster or larger army manages to overwhelm it.
Good catch. I'm sure I can find a way to open that up a bit

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios