Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old March 20th, 2015, 12:49 AM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sports: NCAA Basketball

What is your strategy?

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old March 20th, 2015, 12:55 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
HEHE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScapeRaider View Post
What is your strategy?
Plug the bracket into Excel. Have it randomly decide EVERYTHING.

If I lose, well it was random so hey not like I was expecting good things.

If I beat anyone, well then you just got beaten by random chance.

~Dysole, who would probably do the same thing for UBR if he was eligible
Old March 20th, 2015, 08:59 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

First place baby! My entry is the Phantom Fouls... Our Logo is a Phantom Knight Dunking ala Jordan.

I played Hoops in Highschool, and when we would play pickup this one guy on our team would always call a foul when he drove to the hoop and missed. We would always ask who fouled you? We were convinced that some Phantom was fouling him, because it wasn't one of us...

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by Kinseth; March 20th, 2015 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Entree lol... whoops
Old March 20th, 2015, 09:01 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I would not recommend eating your bracket, especially since you are doing so well.
Old March 20th, 2015, 09:08 AM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Just have to sprinkle some salt on it

Old March 20th, 2015, 05:00 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I've played some pickup ball against NDSU's team, and they just run the court all day long.
Old March 21st, 2015, 11:23 AM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

92.6% after the first round, not to shabby I'd say. The problem is that the picks I missed will haunt me for rounds to come.

WOW!! I dropped to 57.7.

Last edited by belgarath; March 21st, 2015 at 11:19 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2015, 08:51 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

First weekend in the books.

3 way tie for the lead between myself, @CrazyTankster , and the unknown milkoon.
Old March 23rd, 2015, 09:50 AM

Milkoon is my brother. You guys better watch out, I am in the hunt! Only 50 points behind.

Old March 30th, 2015, 11:38 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Final Four is here. Could Dysole's random bracket generator actually come out on top?
Old April 6th, 2015, 11:49 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Congrats to @Kinseth who has 1st placed all wrapped up. There is still a fight for 2nd/3rd place though so we'll see how that shapes up.
Old April 7th, 2015, 08:58 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Final Standings. Thanks everyone hopefully we can do it again next year:

@El T
@spidysox
@belgarath
@CrazyTankster
@Yodaking
@superfrog
@Deroche
@vegietarian18
@Chris Perkins
@Dysole