Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 16th, 2018, 11:27 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
King of the Hill

Nick and I made it back to Cleveland safe and sound. I hope everyone else did as well.

I decided to roll with Eldgrim + Major Q10 + Sithis. The idea was to use Eldgrim to boost my bigger guys's movements... Well that didn't really work. The game was a ton of fun at least! It was great seeing everyone again. Much appreciated to MAD Bros for hosting once again, and of course to Lahburn for making the battlefield. Pics and Videos to come, with the help of Love Elemental.

Congratulations Ron (Grimnak's Dad)!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 17th, 2018, 12:27 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
The Galla ^_^

Here's a video where I walked around the map.

Here's a video showing the chaos in action.

And some awesome pictures I got! (Hey I remembered to take some this time!)

Charos vs Drake vs Iron Golem vs Fen Hydra all fighting for control of the Hill.

Retiarius joins the fight!

I was trying to get all Nightmare on Elm Street down in New Philly... It didn't work lol.

Retiarius, Migol, and Sonlen all try to beat each other up. Isamu's creeping up to pick up an assassination and maybe a point or two.

Eldgrim is not impressed with coming back into the game to make this long climb. Again. Bah!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 16th, 2018, 05:58 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 4/21/18

If anyone is still following this thread. Event is Saturday! Bring 2: 1 army Unlimited Points/4 Figures, 1 army Unlimted Hexes/600pts.
Old August 15th, 2018, 04:58 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Hey guys, if you’d like to, go vote for the best map of the most recent ARV contest! I plan on using quite a few of those maps for our NHSD Tournament in October.

I do have a map in the running. It’s currently tied in 2nd. There are a lot of good maps, hopefully including mine, so definitely vote for the maps that you feel are the best!
Old August 17th, 2018, 07:12 PM
I could go

Hey @heroscaper2010 , would it be cool if we allowed the C3V playtesting units to compete? I have a few of the minis and really want to get that grooving.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 17th, 2018, 07:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

After the online tournament is over we're probably going to make changes to the public playtesting units, just fyi.
Old August 17th, 2018, 07:18 PM
I could go

Each round lasts three weeks right? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
After the online tournament is over we're probably going to make changes to the public playtesting units, just fyi.
The good news is that the tournement will be in October. 2 days after the online tournement is likely to be over.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 17th, 2018, 07:24 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Ha! The accuracy.
Old September 15th, 2018, 06:09 PM
I could go

@heroscaper2010

A little over a month brother! Got a format in mind?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 16th, 2018, 01:52 AM

It’s going to be standard Swiss rounds of Bring-2, 555pts/18figs. Select only from your 2 armies.
Old September 16th, 2018, 07:09 PM
I could go

Awesome. You can sign me up. Probably sign Nick and Angie up too.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 16th, 2018, 08:54 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

When is NHSD in C2P?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events