Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 28th, 2018, 11:46 PM

Noziroh is surprisingly tart
Re: New to Heroscape!

@DjKniteX If you don’t really care what they look like, Arena of the Planeswalkers dice are basically the same thing.. I bought a few extra sets of the game myself so if you want I could send a set your way!

Last edited by Noziroh; June 29th, 2018 at 12:08 AM.
Old June 29th, 2018, 01:53 AM

DjKniteX Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noziroh View Post
@DjKniteX If you don’t really care what they look like, Arena of the Planeswalkers dice are basically the same thing.. I bought a few extra sets of the game myself so if you want I could send a set your way!
I have one set already! I'm thinking about trying to find another set for really cheap haha. But I'll keep that in mind
Old June 29th, 2018, 11:28 PM

Leo Ultra is surprisingly tart

@Noziroh Welcome to the site! I personally started with a BFTU set my dad gave me. It wasn't until I met Astro that I learned that H.S. wasn't just an awesome way to play D&D, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I have some great stories of Kaemon Awa singlehandedly annihilating @Leo Ultra 's army twice (once, an Elven pod, and the other time, the C3V's Varkaanans). The hero has become a legend at my table as a result.
A legend indeed...

I wish you high rolls, steady seas, and following winds.
Astroking112 and I are proud members of Platyfly!, a sketch comedy YouTube channel dedicated to giving platypi the Flying Special Power!
Old June 30th, 2018, 02:43 AM

Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Ultra View Post
@Noziroh Welcome to the site! I personally started with a BFTU set my dad gave me. It wasn't until I met Astro that I learned that H.S. wasn't just an awesome way to play D&D, though.

Quote:
I have some great stories of Kaemon Awa singlehandedly annihilating @Leo Ultra 's army twice (once, an Elven pod, and the other time, the C3V's Varkaanans). The hero has become a legend at my table as a result.
A legend indeed...
You're welcome for spawning a very expensive addiction.

Honestly, Kaemon Awa has only ever failed me once, when I was fighting against R˙chaen in the last D/FW Draft Tournament. Of course, in an earlier game in that same tournament, Kaemon single-handedly won after the rest of my samurai had fallen without taking out a single figure...

I'm somewhat convinced that all of my luck has been poured into Kaemon Awa at this point.

Proud Member of Platyfly!
Old June 30th, 2018, 09:20 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

My Jotun once threw a full-health Kaemon Awa into molten lava. Still not sure how I feel about that one.

Also, I love that this has turned into Kaemon Awasome: the Thread™.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 1st, 2018, 12:34 PM

Noziroh is surprisingly tart

Quote:
a very expensive addiction
The depths of this money pit are unfathomable..
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Awasome
Old July 2nd, 2018, 07:20 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noziroh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Awasome
That's been his nickname forever. You must be new h-

-oh, right.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News